Who here is into bikes??? Just got my first one

-
I love Ducatis I'd damn near give body parts for a 916.
Jr.

Ducatis are the most overated pieced of junk you can buy.
There a posers bike.
If they were reliable then maybe id like them.

Lost count how many ive seen broken down on the side
of the freeway.

An if there running,
THeres nothing more i enjoy than putting one away on
my hayabusa :thebirdm:

i love rideing. i have had 3 but still havent had one long enough to get it in my name lol. my first was a 98 cb600f i think ll. it was fast tho way to much to learn on lol i got up to 90 in one block it was nuts. now i have a 81 suziki 450 bobber(kinda) it is a lot of fun to ride and is pretty quick around town. i cant wait to see what it dose on the hiway. i also need to get a title for it. it was abandoned

suziki 450.jpg

here is my 05 zx6r. the shiftlight comes on at 12,500 rpm, but it pulls to 14 and the rev limiter kicks in at 15,000 rpm. talk about a rush. i hardly ride it anymore. i have been thinking about selling it to buy the old lady her nash metropolitan.

636.JPG

i love rideing. i have had 3 but still havent had one long enough to get it in my name lol. my first was a 98 cb600f i think ll. it was fast tho way to much to learn on lol i got up to 90 in one block it was nuts. now i have a 81 suziki 450 bobber(kinda) it is a lot of fun to ride and is pretty quick around town. i cant wait to see what it dose on the hiway. i also need to get a title for it. it was abandoned

Had a RF900R Suzuki a few years ago. Two golden retrievers ran out in front of me and I hit the pavement and broke 4 ribs 5 weeks before I got married. My now wife was pretty upset so I told her I would get back into toys with bumpers and thats how I ended up with my 68 Formula S. I still have a 600R Honda which satisfies my biking needs....

My fleet:

72 Kaw 500 2-stroke triple-Bought it new

P5189397.jpg

80 CBX Bought it in 81-9k miles never seen rain, never left out.

P6041685.jpg

84 Kaw 750 Turbo-Undergoing turbo and body work upgrades.

Kaw750Turbo.jpg

Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird

P8261961.jpg

"72 Kaw 500 2-stroke triple-Bought it new"

I've got its big brother the H2 750 2 stroke triple.
Bought from the original owner 8 yrs ago, 10,064 miles.
Very nice bike.

Dave those are some awesome bikes you have there!
Love how nice your older ones are!

How does that 500 kwak 2 stroke go like!!!?

If your not p#$%ing off the neighbors, your doing it wrong.

003_23.jpg

Nice bikes guys

I guess I will be saying my good byes to this on Sunday, if the guy pays up.Owned it since brand new (only new vehicle I have ever bought) only 22,500 kms or 14,000 miles

bike002.jpg

There a posers bike.

of the freeway.

An if there running,

Written like the 12 year old you are. Ignore list.

Written like the 12 year old you are. Ignore list.

Whats wrong,did i hurt your feelings lol. ?

Own a ducati that broke down an cost you alot?

its ok.
*pats you *

There a nice looking,good sounding bike, but for the money,
isnt no where near reliable enough as it should be.
Its ok if my post offended you.
Truth hurts.

Ducati - been making mechanics out of riders since 1946 :cheers:

like alway your guys stuff looks beter than my 82 GPZ550. It looks like the red 1100 but has uin trac only one shock on rear . poor thing set from 93 till 07 when i got it back out and got it running. mine was more of a trip bike . had it out in cali. rode us10 to fla one time. then from fla to ohio. all this before kids and wife.the youger guys a work make fun of it cause it,s old like me. but i told them it,s still a 13 sec. bike so untill they can beat that shut up.i will get some pic,s up today. als

I love Ducatis I'd damn near give body parts for a 916.
Jr.

Don't let anyone dump on your dreams gearjammer.

like alway your guys stuff looks beter than my 82 GPZ550. It looks like the red 1100 but has uin trac only one shock on rear . poor thing set from 93 till 07 when i got it back out and got it running. mine was more of a trip bike . had it out in cali. rode us10 to fla one time. then from fla to ohio. all this before kids and wife.the youger guys a work make fun of it cause it,s old like me. but i told them it,s still a 13 sec. bike so untill they can beat that shut up.i will get some pic,s up today. als

It's not what you ride but how you ride. Those gpz550's were a blast and handled great as they were the Ninja 600's of their day. In my career as a motorcycle mechanic from '84 to '95 I rode just about everything. Here's a list of everything I can think of right now:

Harley
Norton
Triumph
BSA
Honda
Ducati
MotoGuzzi
Bimota
Kawasaki
Indian
Ariel (square four) :)
Cagiva
Yamaha
BMW

They all have their quirks and strong points and if I won the lotto, I'd have two each, lol. :cheers:

When you get a chance... Do a track day with your bike! You will learn a lot of what the bike can do. It's bucket loads of fun! and the added bonus is, no speeding tickets, no school buses, and no oncoming traffic to deal with!

Enjoy! and Keep the shiny side up!

857A6253web.jpg

Drz-400-sm-web.jpg

Hey Inkjunkie, Do ya' know what dogs and Harleys have in common?

They both like to ride in the back of a pickup truck! LOL

Just kiddin'! If ya' like to ride a scooter it don't matter what brand it is as long as you ride.

I ride a beemer.

would have loved to ride it to its new home, but there is some 150 mile stretches with no gas stops and at 80 miles a tank, well, i would have been doing a lot of walking.....lol....it is not really a Harley, it is a custom chrome kit bike with a 110" Revtech with a 6 speed. I put 100k on my 92 Honda Cbr 600 F2. Before that one there was 6 others and after that there was a 02 GSXR 1000, damn that thing was fast.

Nice!......if I was going to buy another bike, it would be an older 996. That's one sexy *** bike! Just remember to always stay alert.....you can't let yourself go off into "daydream-land" when riding a bike; there's too many lousy-driving losers out there who will T-bone you, turn left in front of you, change lanes into you ('cuz they're too lazy to turn their fat neck) etc.
Remember also......look left and right before you take off from a green light, don't ride in a vehicle's blind spot, and always "expect the worst" from people in any given situation......people turning left in intersections is one of the worst I'd say. Awesome!......best of luck! Here's my old Kawis......

P1001901.jpg

H2_1.jpg

My fleet:

72 Kaw 500 2-stroke triple-Bought it new

P5189397.jpg

80 CBX Bought it in 81-9k miles never seen rain, never left out.

P6041685.jpg

84 Kaw 750 Turbo-Undergoing turbo and body work upgrades.

Kaw750Turbo.jpg

Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird

P8261961.jpg

Cool bikes!!! Just started getting into the old bikes after a long lay off from riding /owning any but really like the old kaw.

There a posers bike.

of the freeway.

An if there running,

I was gonna dignify that with an answer but decided not to rip you and your dumbass saying apart other than to say thats some of the stupidest **** I,ve ever heard in my life lol.
Good luck with that.
Jr.

-
Back