Who is the youngest member

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I wounder how many young members we have now.
and who is the youngest?
If I remember we have a 15 year old that just joined.
It is nice to see these youngsters getting involved with this great hobby!
So chime in and lets see who is the youngest member.
And how many teens we have know. :headbang:

Don't be shy :salute:

man love that brit avatar... :drool: ... i'm 19

dodge_par said:
im 18 and was 16 when i joined got my dart when i was 15
man must have been a hard year, lol....... you aged 2 years in less than 1. your signature says you joined in july of 2006. :happy4:

man must have been a hard year, lol....... you aged 2 years in less than 1. your signature says you joined in july of 2006.

oops i was looking on this site for a long time before i joined thats what i was talking about

Moparman143 said:
I'm fifteen. I just bought my first of soon to be many mopar projects. A 1970 Plymouth Duster :p CAn't be happier.
Glad to see everyone is chiming in and so far it looks like Moparman143 is
the youngest!
Glad to have this new generation of A bodie folks out there.
I hope yall take the time to enjoy this great site and keep us updated on your projects. :headbang:

How many more do we have here ?

Yall leave Jimmy boy alone he is 17 years old at hart.
Here is to you Jimmy boy :drinkers:

I'm younger than my hair but older than my teeth and you all thought 71 was the year of my duster

Not the youngest, I'm 19 here with a 72 'Cuda, usually just hang out in the tech forums. Young gun in mopar muscle, daily drove it for two years. Have a 2005 Ranger Edge as my beater, had a 74 Duster, 71 Dart, 87 and 69 mustang as well...yes i bought em lol

T.gif

Ok, so I'm sorta resurrecting a slightly older post..oh well.
I was wondering about this, and 7demon2 brought this post to my attention (thanks!).

I'm 17. So I'm not the youngest here either. lol
Gosh I'm old.

im 20, just joined up today. its cool to see other young ppl out there with mopars!

Im 18, i bought my 73 duster on my 15th birthday....

got started about when i was 15..and now were building my high school car....68dart 2dr post, 383bb, tubbed out, and caged with dana 60, and 4:11's

IM 10 GOT MY 74 SWINGER WHEN I WAS 4 AND A HALF...HAHAHA I WISH...

19 YEARS OLD HERE! WISH I COULD HAVE HAD ANY TYPE OF CLASSIC MUSCLE EARLIER BUT MONEY ISNT ALWAYS THERE :salute:

-
Back