Who let in the FBBO guy??

-

TheGreenSlime

Reaction score
I don't have an A body but I used to! A green 68 Formula S 340 Barracuda notch back nick-named The Green Slime by one of my old drag race buddies (RIP Dick Ibbeson). It did not have the 340 when I got it back in the mid 80's but what did I expect for $200.00??? Anyway, lots of good memories in that car.

My current crop of motorized transportation include my 68 Road Runner 383 A/T that I've owned for 27 yrs; my 69 Road Runner 383 4 spd buckets, air grabber; 66 361 Belvedere II (soon to be 440) - I suppose this can be the Green Slime II since it's green; 02 Durango 4.7 (bought new); 71 Ranchero 351C 4V, hideaways, shaker hood (MoPar parts and dirt bike hauler); 71 F250 390; 66F250 352; 52 F3 with flat head V8 (Sanford and Son); 01 Yamaha WR 426 (yeah, it's a HEMI - sort of) and a 76 Tahiti Super Tiger jet boat with a 455 Olds. Basically this list says I suffer from the same disease that the rest of you gear heads suffer from. No known cure!! ](*,)

Anyway, the 68 and 69 RR's are the current resto projects, with the 69 in the lead. The 66 Bel II will just get an engine transplant to help it move a little quicker. Hopefully be driving a nice MoPar soon :thumbup:

Welcome. I keep meaning to fix that broken door at FBBO so you guys cant get out. Na, Your welcome here. My first Mopar was a B-Body.

Yes :cheers: welcome GreenSlime.
Jump on in and enjoy :happy10:
:worthles:

Hahaha!!

oldcheese-a.jpg

The 69 RR as I got it. Only exception the interior (or what's left of it) is removed. Still a nice CA car with minimal rust.

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

Welcome aboard...must of us have or had B bodies too, and alot of us are on FBBO also.

Welcome! I am a member over there too. These a-bodies are infectious and the peeps are awesome! Now go out and buy yourself a dart or something :evil2:

Thanks for the welcome people! Yeah Ben, that's me!!

I need to get ahead on a few projects before I start looking for a nice 68 Barracuda fastback :-D

Here's another one of the 69 RR, and to satisfy the A body requirement, the 64 fish that I found for my uncle. It's an all original unrestored slant six car. This thing is a cream puff!!

Final grille installation 1.JPG

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

Thanks for the welcome people! Yeah Ben, that's me!!

I need to get ahead on a few projects before I start looking for a nice 68 Barracuda fastback :-D

Here's another one of the 69 RR, and to satisfy the A body requirement, the 64 fish that I found for my uncle. It's an all original unrestored slant six car. This thing is a cream puff!!

Again, good to see you here on FABO Alex. Did someone say '68 Barracuda fstbk? ;) When you are ready, let me know. Mine is available.

-
Back