Who`s your FABO Good Guy?

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
Everyone here has seen the good guy alerts from time to time. How about a Good Guy thread dedicated to those who have helped out others on the site. I`d like to start with mentioning these guys:

MtNemoMopar
Daves66Valiant
bobscuda67
Rick@Laysons
Redfish
Jefflock
fishman
BubbaC
69383gts4spd
Barracudakid
lhearold
Bill Dedman
Dusterdood
Hutchfish
Atomic Dog
Limelite70
George R
SGBARRACUDA

In one way or another (mostly parts) I`ve dealt with all of the members listed above and have been very pleased. If you have some good guys that you`d like to mention, please do.

How about:
MeMike
6pk
Motopsycho
Pettyblue
Fishy68
moper
BJR
Cudachick68
Gtxperience
Demonseed
Crackedback
Doktor_X
Tylers_18
340 Dart
72Duster

More to add, let me think....

Just off the top of my head these are people who I have done business with here or trust to do business with. Remember, not all inclusive, just off the top of my head. 8)

Ramcharger
Waggin
RussDavis
65Bvoda
Memike
Longone
Gtxperience
exceptshnl1
Cudachick68
Daredevil
Homecloned
Comoxian
Pettybluedart
Bwdart
Megajoltman
Prine
1wild&crazyguy
Wylde1
Guzzimike
Demonsizzler
AdamR
Crackedback
BJR
Grumpuscreature
360Scamp
Tammy13
Moper
Smallblock
Rumblefish360
Joey
66340Sedan
Bill Dedman
Redfish

I am sure there are others. :-D

Right on bro! Shoot, I just can't even name them all and if I missed anyone I apologize. :)

I`m sure I`ve left out some people too and for those that I have, please don`t take it personally because it was certainly not on purpose, simply senior moments.

well I haven't been on this board long but here is my short list although everyone here is great

SMALL BLOCK
Cosgig
CudaChick68

Hmm, here are a few of mine;

Motopsycho
Waggin
6paktogodemon
retsud043
badart
and many others.

Just off the top of my head these are people who I have done business with here or trust to do business with. Remember, not all inclusive, just off the top of my head. 8)

Ramcharger
Waggin
RussDavis
65Bvoda
Memike
Longone
Gtxperience
exceptshnl1
Cudachick68
Daredevil
Homecloned
Comoxian
Pettybluedart
Bwdart
Megajoltman
Prine
1wild&crazyguy
Wylde1
Guzzimike
Demonsizzler
AdamR
Crackedback
BJR
Grumpuscreature
360Scapm
Moper
Smallblock
Rumblefish360
Joey
66340Sedan
Bill Dedman
Redfish

I am sure there are others. :-D
Haven,t really done bussiness with ALL these members,but have gotten lots of help from alot of these members!A special thanks to 340 Dart,68Fishy,Lowell66,Bill Dedman,Ihearold,MeMike,Waggin.Iknow I,m forgetting some members that have helped with my 66 Dart build.So thank-you everyone,I don,t know what I,d do without this greatsite!

Waggin
Gtxperience
Pettybluedart
360Scamp
greendart72
challengergary
684mulas
Motopsycho
RedScampi
340john
jtisdale
badlilred79

These are a few of the people I can vouch for
good people
solid
in no particular order

There are a bunch of people who are good guys. Like 99% of the site is good guys. However, regarding dealing with parts and whatnot, I've only had one deal so far done and that was with 70DartMike. Great guy!

Thank you 340 Dart.:cheers:
Here are some fine members that have been helpful and just a pleasure to deal with.
SGBARRACUDA
340 Dart
memike
ramcharger
71dodge
Motopsycho
ramenth
64dart170
grumpuscreature
Xcptshnl1
DRENO
70GT
DusterDude72
dave273dart
1967DartGT
70DartMike
dusted72
BigRichieO
GTXperience
340john
340_dart_power
FISHBREATH
fstfish66
challangergary
Rumblefish360
I know there are more who are not listed, and I thank all of you who have been a pleasure to communicate with.

Thanks, homecloned.

I haven't "done business" per se with anyone on here, but would like to shout out those I've met and those who took the time to befriend me when I first got here:

homecloned
cosgig
rumblefish360
George R
Small Block

68dodge
dmoore
340john
dusterny
duaneorr333
for the support shown to my young gun on here, dodgepower.

And having known him for a decade plus, bpwordman is as honest as the day is long.

Oh My God Where do I start
let me get another cup of coffee in me.
Small Block and all the folks that sent me my sweet hart Victoria that came from raysandy, 66aCUDA, Charley_S grumpuscreature for my /6 tec help.
pettybludart and all the great canadians here that has sent parts and helped keep me going.along with ramcharger
homecloned and Waggin for his handy work
To everyone that has jumped in on raising moneys and parts for sale to help our members out.
Heck there is no way I could remember them all.

cosgig and Nella that bring a smile to my face with every pm.
rumblefish360
George R
Xcptshnl1 and here great hart.
DRENO
Bill Dedman
OldVart and 70dart more great freads from Canada
70GT
DusterDude72
dave273dart
1967DartGT
70DartMike
dusted72
BigRichieO
GTXperience
340john
340_dart_power
FISHBREATH
fstfish66
challangergary
Rumblefish360
6pk C or better known as 6paktogodemon
Motopsycho
Pettyblue
Fishy68
moper
BJR
Cudachick68
badlilred79
Motopsycho
daredevil that is always there for a smile and help

I just don't think I can reamember them all that has jumped in and helped and advised me, I have bought and sold so many parts here for a couse or for myself and have never been disappointed
I miss Badawg and hope he is doing fine.
Joeychgo and AdamR has been allot of help and answers all my questions and
one more shout out to a member here that has kept my head screwed on strait Sid, OldVart
My brain is on fire :love7:

sheesh... where would I even start ? So far every person that I sell stuff too is a great person.

I dont know its even possible to list all ya. So I wont. You know who you all are.

Bottom line is this... I have not run into a bum deal yet. Great people on the site. !

-RPM

sheesh... where would I even start ? So far every person that I sell stuff too is a great person.

I dont know its even possible to list all ya. So I wont. You know who you all are.

Bottom line is this... I have not run into a bum deal yet. Great people on the site. !

-RPM
X2 RPM 8) I just looked at my list and there is a million of folks I did not put down, like you and Longgone, I should have went the way you did :cheers: We do have the best of the best here :cheers:
And allot of them

:snakeman:
X2 RPM 8) I just looked at my list and there is a million of folks I did not put down, like you and Longgone, I should have went the way you did :cheers: We do have the best of the best here :cheers:
And allot of them

You got that right memike, as I was thinking of good guys I didn't want to leave anybody out but knew that would be impossible.

This site is the best.:cheers:

Here's a few that I have bought from and who I would deal with or has helped me out with there vast knowledge lol, if I left anyone out sorry.

SGBARRACUDA
Mopartist
physixx
bOb shingler
dave66dart
inkjunkie
1fast383
340 Dart

I could try and make a list... but It'd take to long to remember everyone. There are many people here that deserve to be considered a FABO "good guy"... or FABO "good girl" in some cases.

Man I do not know how that devil icon got on my post. That is spooky, I know I didn't do it on purpose. Must be the time of the year. :-D

oh this is easy in not particular order

1. Homwcloned
2.yellow68runner
3.66340sedan
4.charlieS
5.mormanman (not to sure if thats how you spell it)
6.WAGGIN
7.6dart9
8.superdart340 (again not sure if thats correct)
9.grumpster
10.young gun smith
i know im forgetting alot of people but your all great

Thanks for who remembered me and my help, however small or large it was.

The good guy list is a long one.

This week I'll shout out for Robertnb64 We P.M.ed Wednesday, He shipped Thursday, parts arrived Monday. Can't go wrong with people like that!! Thanks again!

-
Back