Why I Like FABO

-

BrianL

Reaction score
I'm still relatively new here, but I want to post something I learned about this forum and the folks who are on here. I know there are a lot of our Canadian friends on here, as well as other countries, but this is for my American brothers and sisters.

I've belonged to a lot of boards over the years. Seldom have I been part of one whose members seem to truly care about tradition, the U.S.A., and the American way like you do. Everything from the "CARHUNT!" thread, through the old photos of cars and people in this country when times were still sane and people were still respectful to each other, to your willingness to support each other. All of it makes FABO a really cool place to hang out.

What got me thinking about this is when I read that someone here was banished from another site. I'm going to say this as loud as I can online: F**K POLITICAL CORRECTNESS AND EVERYTHING IT STANDS FOR!!!

Mopar is Americana! You are Americana! I hope you keep it up and I'm proud to be here!

Ok, I think I feel a little better now LOL!

Good thread,but, you talk about when "times were still sane". Well brother, times never were sane, but car guys just seem to have a natural abundance of common sense. People long for the good old days.....we are...the good old days:D

Sometimes we are thought of as another world, but if you actually spent some time here, you'd realize that for the most part we are one and the same :)

Like MtNemo says..

Welcome
Grant

The atmosphere is why I spend easilly the most time here. The people are real, they're all trying to help (most of the time....lol), and it's usually a pretty respectful disagreement when there is one. It's All good... and there are a lot of non US people here...

Hey Brian,if you got something to say just spit it out - don't hold back.Just kidding.Welcome to a really good site!!!

Welcome to FABO we are just a bunch of good ole boys sittin in the shop talkin mopars and crackin jokes, swapping stories. But seein as how your the new guy it's your turn to buy the beer.

Welcome,This place is for the most part,family.You ask a basic question among my local brethren,you get blank stares.That doesn't happen at FABO !

Welcome to this great site, I am one of the lucky ones that when I started using a computer I found For A Bodies Only first and never looked anywhere ells.
It's not just about our cars here, I learn allot of other things and see what the world looks like and how folks enjoy there life in different states and countries
Welcome from Arkansas

Welcome from another Canadian, we're not a lot different than our American counterparts really, just our political system is different.

-
Back