Wife says I Don't Need...

-

GTGrinly

Reaction score
I think I do!!

36 Dodge.jpg

I think I do!!

Cool car with endless possibilitys!!! Yes, I agree- you need that car.... I'd get them down between $1,500 to $1,900... You can use that to justify it somewhat.. It's small, it won't take up much room (another justifier)..

just tell her you'd look really silly going to chicago in a zoot suit with a tommy gun in the dart

You absolutely DO need that, I don't see how you could live without it :-D

No you don't need it. I do. But my wife would tell me same thing. Now save that poor car from someone who would put a chebby motor in it.

I don't know if you need it or not,but WE need you to have it! good luck with the wife.

It's easier to find another wife then it would be to find another mopar like that... (just kiddin 8) )... What ya gonna do????? All of us are behind you 100% on it.. Theres a big difference between a want and a need.. If you can afford it and it's really what you're looking for, I'd go for it...

My wife tells me I don't need anything, so I don't buy anything.. but I'm always buying SOMETHING lol..

Grant

No you don't need it. I do. But my wife would tell me same thing. Now save that poor car from someone who would put a chebby motor in it.
ain't that the truth :happy10:
and I think GTGrinly could make room in the dog house until the wife forgives him :-D or use the old excuse I am building it for you hun :-D
I hope GTGrinly jumps in here and shows it on a trailer in his drive way =P~

Just get, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

I'm just trying to figure out how to tell my wife that on our way back from Grand Forks, ND that I'm stopping in Fargo to pick up a purple Duster hood to bring back lol..

Grant

buy it. leave the exterior just like that. viper engine swap in it. coolest sleeper ever.
no way drop an LS7 in it and then it would be the ultimate sleeper :bootysha:

just kidding (puts on flame suit) i like the viper idea.

I think you do need it.I'm sure it has something to do with improving your health and longevity,and they way you treat your wife for the next 2 years.:-D

I'm just trying to figure out how to tell my wife that on our way back from Grand Forks, ND that I'm stopping in Fargo to pick up a purple Duster hood to bring back lol..

Grant

That's an easy one Grant.You tell her "I" have a purple Duster.8) Once you get home tell her you lied.

I'd say buy it only with one condition, is it big enough to sleep in.

She will let you back in bed eventually wont she?

Bob

-
Back