Winter time model building thread.

-
Edsels are cool..... I'm doing the same model except I'm building an altered wheel base gasser with a hemi... It's sat around and got dusty, still need to do a lot of work on it...

This is like the kit I have, its a dart...

!BzolS5g!mk~$(KGrHqZ,!jYEw4y8yPpsBMW3D(e!Y!~~_12.JPG

Those Fords look great! I built the Model King Mercury Comet. I would like to take a picture of it but it's packed away at the moment.

:toothy10:"SWEET"
Thanks dge467 I was very happy with the way the Magnum turned out. Here's a couple pics of one of my oldest kits a '62 Lancer GT it was in very rough condition when I got it, I did a "Resto" on it about 8yrs ago. I thought judging by your avatar that you would like to see this one

Nice!!!!!

Thanks man, Its a mood thing... Might go 2 or 3 years and never build one, I like buildin' though... Most I have sold, Did a mustang like the yellow awb chevelle back in 2005, sold it on ebay for $250.00.. Lots of hour though, you know the time it takes...

I'm into modeling myself.....but not automobiles. My other love is trains.

Some of my On30 (O scale narrow gauge) work:

porter_on_the_bridge2.jpg

Some of my large scale scratch building:

CRITTER3.jpg

PAINTED1.jpg

GREEN2.jpg

LIFTBAR.jpg

And the finished product:
CRITTER-2.jpg

Here it is comin in to pick up a load of coal:

resize1.jpg

I know this is not a model kit, but I picked up this 1/24 scale die cast Dodge Diplomat at wally world. I bare metal foiled all the chrome trim. It also had a too modern light bar on it so I put on this more correct light bar from the parts bin, I think it's from a MPC Dodge police car. I painted up the hub caps and detailed the interior a little bit. It's pretty cool model.

-
Back