Wondering if anyone has purchased these wheels

-
so its not first hand experience? just what that shop told you? is that the wrong address or is their site dead?
The problem with the wheels on the hot rod is first hand experience and real, the other is what I got from early birds and I appreciated them telling me and not selling me problem wheels, and their site is www.early-birds.ca. Again, just passing along info as I know it.

the WV wheels won't balance? do the guys balancing them know what the hell they are doing? mine took minimal weight to balance.. and i only had weights put on the inside.
I just had another set - brand new via Summit Racing and they balanced up with minimal weights needs using a set of BFG tires. I don't have a problem with these wheels, and I have about 8 of them on different vehicles and as spares.

I'm not out to bash anyone's products for no reason. I was going to buy a set off a dealer up here and mentioned that a few guys on here said they had problems with them. The dealer called WV and they confirmed that there was problems fitting the dogdish caps ( hey, call them .) Then I talked to earlybirds and they said that they had had problems with them regarding the caps and the balancing. I KNOW I had problems with their steel wheels on my 36 Ford. N'Uff said.

-
Back