Wow!! Temps were you are today

-
113 today, and about 101 at 9:50PM tonight. Feels pretty hot, but not super humid. Accuweather says it feels like 99, haha.

Geez !! That is some hot weather out west :glasses7: here :coffee2: 90 degrees and scattered
showers today, so far it has been a nice summer. :glasses7:

58 degrees and raining.....but I am heading for the beach anyway

85 and humid yesterday....

a small rain overnight (just enough to get the car wet)...

Then 72° F high today.... Woo Hoo !!!! Nice and cool!!!

If this is "Global Warming", I'm in....

I hear ya, it's great here today too. It was sure hot 'n' muggy yesterday, I felt like a snail all day.

#-o Pounded by a heavy rain and 60 MPH winds about an hour ago, but we needed the rain :D

It has cooled down to 69 degrees here now that the cool front got here :cheers:
I am all for it aswell :D

116-118 today... Weather channel just had it at 118

I decided to work in the garage during the hottest part of the day. Just fans and a lot of water.

I hear ya, it's great here today too. It was sure hot 'n' muggy yesterday, I felt like a snail all day.

I went through 4 shirts yesterday. I was sweating so much from working outside, I had to keep changing them.... :banghead:

I'm loving this 72° weather with a nice breeze today also.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You can work outside and not drown in sweat... :blob:

116-118 today... Weather channel just had it at 118

I decided to work in the garage during the hottest part of the day. Just fans and a lot of water.

Good luck with that.... :wack:

I'll take my winters as long as I don't have to deal with temps like yours... :sign3:

Good luck with that.... :wack:

I'll take my winters as long as I don't have to deal with temps like yours... :sign3:

I never shovel snow... EVER!!!

I'll take these temps over bitter cold/snow where you can't drive anything nice for 4 months. I still wheel the Aspen around, no AC on 90-100 degree days.

Lots easier to work in a pair of shorts, drinking plenty of water than wearing a snowsuit and mittens. LMAO.

I'll take these temps over bitter cold/snow where you can't drive anything nice for 4 months. I still wheel the Aspen around, no AC on 90-100 degree days.

Lots easier to work in a pair of shorts, drinking plenty of water than wearing a snowsuit and mittens. LMAO.

Amen brother:cheers:
can do these all year:burnout:
Florida has been in thee 90s with some rain and a little hail the other day

I have a 32' x 40' garage in the back and kerosene heaters. No snowsuit and mittens while working on cars here.

During those "four months", we get to sled, ski, snowboard, snowmobile, go to malls and do doughnuts in the parking lots before they are plowed, build snowmen and snow forts, have snowball fights, and even get a snow day off once in a while. The nice atmosphere when you go out on a nice cool winter night and there is a snow flurry and a nice fire going in the fireplace. :D

No earthquakes, hurricanes, or wildfires here.... :cheers:

And I don't shovel snow either... I have a nice Toro snow blower that does a good job.

Oh yeah, WE GET FRESH DRINKING WATER FROM THE GREAT LAKES! How's that water supply doing in the Colorado River valley???? :pale:

And you really don't want to see me in shorts... Not until I loose a few more lbs....

Here is what it could look like if I lived down by you....

View attachment Fat guy speedo A08.jpg

So I would think that you would like me to stay in the "colder" climates where I'm more comfortable....

Here's what my thermometer says today!!!
10386778_10202509228357906_35374267698415085_n.jpg

90 but they say it feels like 98. A little too hot to be outside unless you're in water of some kind.

was 80 today, yesterday tho was the scorcher.....99 in the shade.... of course this is New England, northeastern USA.....

-
Back