WPC Swap Meet in Michigan Moved

-
Neither I work a full time job also. I am not sure you guys know but Geoff does. I was injured April 2016 and almost cut my arm off but the surgeon was able to reattach everything so I can use it still. That was 6 weeks off work without pay. I figured fine I can play catch up by my son driving the farm equipment to get planted and harvest will catch up on bills . Wrong the mill sold me the wrong seed so when I sprayed for weeds in August I killed the whole crop. This year I came out very little above what was owed for the seed and fertilizer but at least I am not struggling now. I am the type were with will I try to find a way. I will try to at least get her driving again and primed if possible to meet up.
Hey sorry to hear about that ! So glad to hear you hung in there. Lot of guys would just up and quite. And like 72dart said there are a lot of us who would helpout .

I know you guys would all help if any one of us needed. Being raised a farm boy gave me the drive to get as far as I have in life get up brush off and go again.

Anyone got the one in the upper left of the photo?

Screenshot_2017-12-10-15-31-16.png

-
Back