XV Motorsports A Body Rad Support

-
how many a body owners here have a car with the factory piece mangled from something or other?? the k-frame of my one car looks like it was used pull trees with, and the factory piece under the radiator looks like it was used to try to jack the car up with.....thanks for the pictures

Car is up and running, and I have to say I am always impressed with the results any type of chassis stiffening makes. Especially on my own car, where this was the only change made. I've had this car 26 years, and it is very clear that this part really reduces creaks in the front end of the car. Since I've had 1.04 t bars for 15+ years, I am well aware of the toll it takes on the unibody. A positive unibody reinforcement for any A body!

Beat ya by two years ... it'll be 28 years this Oct. ;-)

how many a body owners here have a car with the factory piece mangled from something or other?? the k-frame of my one car looks like it was used pull trees with, and the factory piece under the radiator looks like it was used to try to jack the car up with.....thanks for the pictures

:wave: mine looks like hell! Another good reason to get this brace!!!

Even if yours is perfect, the fact remains, it does NOTHING to tie the frame rails together. The radiator does more to tie the rails together...

10% off this month too!

-
Back