Yea , Im wining

-

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
I live in California, I pay big money for property taxes and drive on the worse freeways ,I do this for a reason---so I can enjoy the beautiful sunny weather all year round.

It has rained for 6 days straight non-stop and Im pissed. I know you guys are saying 6 days of rain aint nothing but we in So. Cal. cant handle this sh-tty weather,at least I cant anyways . Whats your weather like where your at?

Maybe if you tell me what your going through Ill quit crying

Bob

This week I,ve been working 12hr shifts outside in -12 weather and the windchill is -23.I enjoy the cooler weather as long as I,m dressed for it.We only have 1 inch of snow here,but 1 hr away they have 3 feet(snow belt).If it,s gonna be cold,I atleast like some snow being around.LOL.Having 6 days of rain is atleast helping the creeks and rivers stay full.No rain,no water.

i start work most of the time in april and stop in nov/dec could work if the weather was ok so no work no money...guess what this years is bringing no work.....

i heard the governor declared an emergency due to rain.

is Disneyland closed?

We all have our crosses to bear thats for sure. Nothing beats living in the great white north being a flooring contractor and running a wet saw cutting tile outside in near (or below) 0 degree windchill temps while standing in a foot or 2 of snow :)

maybe Kalifornia will wash into the sea...and i will beach front property in Vegas...

72 degrees, overcast sky, and somewhat humid here in southeast Texas today.

Dude you are making us Californian's look bad. Posts like this are why the majority of the country stereotype us as a bunch of rich crybabies who just need to be washed away into the ocean.

Didn't we just do this thread?

It's just rain. Stop being a girly man.

Use this for motivation.

[ame="http://www.myvideo.de/watch/210276/Comedy_Central_Arnold_Schwarzenegger"]Comedy Central - Arnold Schwarzenegger Video - chillbert - MyVideo[/ame]

California is the fruit and nut state. It will fall into the ocean. God's just waiting for all the fruits and nuts to get out there. Archie Bunker

Its sunny no rain in weeksssss and 80 degrees out side and there are lots of honeys on the beach.:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: sucker.

I live in Oregon so I don't really feel sorry for you. I lauged at your drivers in So Cal the last time I was there and it was pooring in May of 1998. People were wiping out all over the place and me and my buddy were just bombing through in his 67 Riviera on our way back to Oregon. You want to talk about sink holes and shitty roads and rain, try driving up here 9 months outta the year.

I live in California, I pay big money for property taxes and drive on the worse freeways ,I do this for a reason---so I can enjoy the beautiful sunny weather all year round.

It has rained for 6 days straight non-stop and Im pissed. I know you guys are saying 6 days of rain aint nothing but we in So. Cal. cant handle this sh-tty weather,at least I cant anyways . Whats your weather like where your at?

Bob

yea same here! except i get to blame you for sending it my way!!!!:thebirdm::toothy10:

Went on Lake Huron fishing on 9" of ice today,what's california?

I cleaned pools yesterday in flipflops, shorts and a golf shirt.
I will do it again today.
I got no weather complaints.
8)

Bob

Well Bob, Like the 2 posts below, this is basicly what I have going on.

This week I,ve been working 12hr shifts outside in -12 weather and the windchill is -23.

Not exactly that cold in down state New York (City area, on the Island) But I do work outside during the midnight hours. I LOL at our snow fall last year. Only snowed 4 times, each time a blizzard in sub zero temps NOT including the windchill dumping 3+ feet each time. As I walk around in drifts waste deep+ sometimes, I complain not. It was part of the deal when I signed up for the job and I knew it.

Over here on the east coast we have to deal with cold weather & rust:angry7:

The rust is the hard part. I can dress warm.

Went on Lake Huron fishing on 9" of ice today,what's california?

Ice fishing!? WOW! Maybe one day I'll do that. What's to catch?

California is a left coast place that is really nice and weird at the same time. But then again, I'm sure they sa the same about us! New York? Right coast place with nice, but strange acting people. Ha ha ha ha ha :toothy10:

Seems like everytime I turn the news on there is a mud slide, flood, forest fire, earth quake or deadly smog happening in California. Doesn't sound like place I want anything to do with.

Not quite as bad in Norcal but at my place in the hills this weekend we had 10 inches of rain in about 2 days plus another 2 inches on Monday night.
Down the hill Sacramento averages no snow and about 18" of rain yearly.
2700 feet higher in elevation we get roughly 20" of snow and about 45 to 50 inches of rain a year. Still many more nice clear days than wet ones.

dcg333
you do hear that often but not all areas are like that.
I am personally 3 hours from San Francisco and the ocean. a little over an hour from lake tahoe. 3 hours from yosemite and mt whitney (tallest mountain in the lower 48) 4 hours from about every type of climate the us has to offer.
tropical,temperate rainforest,tundra, glaciers you name it. such a diverse state

Hmmmm NY taxes are not a give away program in fact I think cost of living in NY is higher here than CA. The winters are awfull come to think of it way do I live here?

-
Back