yellowbullet.com Question

-
I got hammered here, just for bringing up the name of another site.

moparts? bigblockdart? slant.org? FEBO? FBBO? FCBO? drydock? dippy.org? cuda-challenger? FFMJBO? FTO? FJO? Did I leave any out? Did I name the right one so I can get hammered, too? :poke:

i'm a member there. i like it.. love the anything goes part of it..

i don't like the racist crap that gets posted and avoid the political crap but thats all part of the anything goes part of it.

wish more sites allowed ya to call out the idiots that post. :)

Spot on.

When guys ask for help then say, "I can't do that", get out of the way... LOL

Plenty of great info over there if you can deal with the delivery. If you are a whiny *****, thin skinned and can't handle people telling you the truth, don't go!

Great Site...

but not for the hyd camshaft crowd..

No place for thin skinned folks.

I'm far from thin skinned. I can take it and dish it out ten fold, but I simply choose not to, getting too old for that I guess, lol.

I guess it's a matter of personal taste.

I'm a member there, lots of awesome info and builds, ya if you have a thin skin best to stay away. And if it the title says NSFW it is defiantly not NSFW lol

I know nothing about the "tan lines" or "redheads" threads... :)

If you don't have thick skin stay out. There is alot of good information over there. On every website you have your experts....LOL

I also know nothing about Redheads or tan lines heheheheh

Ray

TOBT is Trash or Be Trashed. That is the anything goes forum on YB. You can't judge the entire site on just that forum, but it is the most entertaining.

Dennis

got ya never heard it called that. I posted my video of my car ride and they been giving me hell about it. but thats ok because I called the hecklers out a number of times to get in there junk and go for a ride. only 2 have posted there car cruise. lol

Yellowbullet is an awesome site when it comes to hardcore engine and drag racing tech. There is plenty of mopar specific tech too, but you'll have to search for it. I avoid TOBT and spend most of my time in the MODERATED tech sub forums, which, IMO, are the real jewel of the site.

-
Back