You guys ARE NOT GONNA GUESS what Del scored!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
.........If I can count my hatchlings before they are layed, as UPS ain't here yet..........

HINT: "It has 8 holes" and is rare as rare gets, pretty much. It FITS a Mopar but is not MADE by Mopar

Here's a photo: It might be a tad small LOL

completecs.jpg

Last edited:
jack68gts beat me to it.... but they are not that rare...unless its a STR

.........If I can count my hatchlings before they are layed, as UPS ain't here yet..........

HINT: "It has 8 holes" and is rare as rare gets, pretty much. It FITS a Mopar but is not MADE by Mopar

Here's a photo: It might be a tad small LOL

View attachment 1715083189

A 426 hemi crankshaft?

edit: I changed my mind. This for a small block?

max-wedge-cross-ram-manifold-12.jpg

Last edited:
a 426 sickpack engine (you know, the kind everyone's uncle had brand new in their stock dart) which had all 8 rods exit on the side of the block?

The good news is the throttle blades are a bit away from the manifold bolts. It's a bit tricky to get the blades sync' the closer they are to the bolts.

What else did you get? Pump? Barrel valve? Main can? Shut off? High speed by pass? Pump loop?

I know, sneak some Bosch EFI injectors in the holes and have a running, idling intake. Thats bad ***.

PS>> how do you water cool with that beast?

The good news is the throttle blades are a bit away from the manifold bolts. It's a bit tricky to get the blades sync' the closer they are to the bolts.

What else did you get? Pump? Barrel valve? Main can? Shut off? High speed by pass? Pump loop?

Assuming I live that long LOL this will be EFI. Looks like it has the barrel valve, unless this is just a distro block

hoses.jpg

-
Back