You guys ARE NOT GONNA GUESS what Del scored!!!

-
Mounting holes have been modified for some other head.... W5s? W2 square port?

Those are way cool!

I know, sneak some Bosch EFI injectors in the holes and have a running, idling intake. Thats bad ***.

PS>> how do you water cool with that beast?

With a floating thermostat housing. You would plumb the front and rear of the intake to the housing.

Mounting holes have been modified for some other head.... W5s? W2 square port?

Those are way cool!

Yes, well, maybe, W5 would be the easiest since it is square. Modifying the W2 into a square the head porter would do. It is possible. Easy? IDK. The W5 would be the choice head followed by ether an Indy or IMO better yet, a Victor.

Del! Dude! Awesome score. Please put it in your will for me when the good lord comes a knockin on your door.
And may that be many many years from now.

4 naked girls doing a hand stand and the splits at the same time.... :p

I might be wrong but I think I remember seeing a reference to rectangle port W2s.... pretty rare and vintage but so is that intake.
time frames would coinside.

Its just kind of neat to imagine where high old performance parts might have been used. Maybe that intake was on an AFX car ?
pretty cool...

Mbaird, as far as I know, the W2 was allways an oval port but could be made into a rectangle if desired.

Mbaird, as far as I know, the W2 was allways an oval port but could be made into a rectangle if desired.

There were some square port W-2's made by Batten. There was a set here on FABO for sale not long ago.

As for making W2's square...I've done it. It's a PITA, the heads are considerably harder than pcar stuff and you are removing a boat load of material.

I still have mine, and have done 2 other sets.
Never again. If I need more port volume, I'd buy a different head. That's a bunch of grinding.

Do you need a barrel valve? That is part of it I won't be using

Do you need a barrel valve? That is part of it I won't be using

No, I was just curious to see what it had. So I guess it doesn't have nozzles or a main can either?

Are you sure you want to go EFI??? A stack drizzle system is old school cool!!

-
Back