You Might Be Getting Old If.........?

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
You think libido is an Italian sauce.

You remember the Dead Sea when it was just sick.

next

...you're asleep, but others fear you're dead.

Here's a couple that are happening to me...

....customers refer to you as 'the older gentleman.'

....you keep a heating pad plugged in, in more than one room.

You can put an engne in a car by yourself,but have a hard time getting your socks on in the morning.:protest:

insomnia and hot flashes ........then you feel suddenly energetic one minute then wasted the next minute.....LOL....ok im not sure if its same for you guys .....but thats how it is for us female type and it makes you feel old :wack: LOL

You might be getting old if?

You can't remember if you actually owned a sixpack Road Runner or just think you dreamed you did.

You knew some of these jokes and forgot what they are

Turn down that music you young wipper snipper! Lol!

You get up out of the chair, making little whimpering sounds, walk into another room, and stand there. What did I wont to do?

You have something important to hide, so you find a good spot. It is gone forever.( I have torn my shop apart several times, looking for my fender tag;nada).

While looking for the fender tag, you find 3 distributers, that cost $. Now they are obsolete (you just bought a new one).

You go to the grocery store, buy stuff. Get home, the list is on the table, and of all the stuff you bought-none of it is on the list.

You take your meds; 10 minutes later you stare at them, wondering if you took them.

A buddy and his younger wife were riding with me. Old f@rt cut me off. I started in on him; old f@rt, etc. His wife starts laughing and says " I think he's younger than you". My reply :I still know how to drive".

Driving, or behind a shopping cart- mentally batching about all these old azzes in the way; then realize- I'm there too, but still know how to keep out of the way of others. I just want to pass your slow butt, to get away from you. I have things to do....

When you have to re-look at the top of the page to see what the topic was :banghead:

Attachments

• 540168_447302775314270_799387559_n.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 421
-
Back