Your biggest adrenaline rush?

-
My biggest rush happend this summer. I caught an 833 lbs. Mako that was 10ft long and 100 inches in girth. The seas were nasty and she gave me a good fight! My friend and I have been trying for our big one for the last several years. We even found a whole seal and a seal head in her belly.

shark dart.jpg

Yeah, I don't really want to tell mine now:angry7:

Why not? Your ability to do so was the reason we did crazy **** like that in the first place. I doubt if your daddy had any hair on his *** when all this took place, so why should you feel bad? Now I feel like I dropped a turd in the pool instead of describing an adrenaline rush. I dug the hell out of it at the time. Celebrate life like you want to live it. It's all we got that's worth dying for.

Right on LOL![/quote] thats all ive been doing since i was 16. what a joy it is to be young and impressionable. did i mention stupid?? egging cars and houses. messing wirh people in walmart. driving around to hit deer on purpose in a 92 sentra (whatd you expect) hitting deer with random objects. like a flying mailbox out a car straight into the face of a deer at 40mph. dumb **** that makes life go by. skippin class to go fishing. parties on the weekends. though the baby makin is probly the biggest thrill. sure sanctioned drag racings is fun. but you cant do it naked. too bad ya cant make babies and run the 1/4 at the same time. thatd be one slow et.

Got two of them, both equally good.
First was hitting 190mph while riding shotgun in a full race prepared Viper GTS-R at Auto Club Speedway just before turning into turn one last summer. Never been that fast in a car before, and never been more scared..that wall looks mighty big at that speed haha.
Second is watching/driving a car you helped design and build from an idea on paper to a 415lbs, 100hp monster for a college engineering contest. 0-60 in just over 2 seconds, 1.8 later g's on a skidpad. All designed and built by a bunch of college engineering students on a tiny budget. (not me driving in the pics...not one of the competition drivers)

Germany 2009 group3 641.jpg

Germany 2009 group6 033.jpg

Germany 2009 group10 246.jpg

had an 02 suzuki gsxr1000. bumping the rev limiter in 6th gear going up the road into alpine. maybe the first time there was a spark shower from my old 600 going thru the salt river canyon. now, pulling the trigger on my 50bmg rifle.....

-
Back