10's on $5,000 ?

-
That one guy must have been really really drunk the other day. Man he was out there, way out there.
hopefully he comes around to understanding this isn't a stature contest... For some it's hard to read into forum messages.

Coming over to the dark side finally.. I'm glad to hear you talkin about nitrous!...
I looked, and their person with the most post is 3500. :eek: Only thing I don't like is it's all trucks, not mopar only. What was Joey thinking?

I looked, and their person with the most post is 3500. :eek: Only thing I don't like is it's all trucks, not mopar only. What was Joey thinking?
I've tried other forum's like for my snowmobiles or whatever and it seems like it takes a week to get an answer to one question from one person. It's just not able to keep my short attention span..

Hey! The have a "truck for sale" section! might be a place for you....
I don't have any PayPal accounts or any way to deal with people from out of town. I would rather just have cash in hand by someone who comes and looks at it and likes it then have someone unsatisfied...

I've tried other forum's like for my snowmobiles or whatever and it seems like it takes a week to get an answer to one question from one person. It's just not able to keep my short attention span..
yes, agree. I joined a couple other dodge forums and like you said, a week later maybe 1 post... LOL Don't have time for that!

I don't have any PayPal accounts or any way to deal with people from out of town. I would rather just have cash in hand by someone who comes and looks at it and likes it then have someone unsatisfied...
I know. Some get unsatisfied with just this simple thread! LOL.. :D Can you imagine trying to sell some people something site unseen - - ??? LOL

I paid my $5 and put my ad on Craigslist..
Like everything I probably won't hear much until the weather changes or it will be one of those deals where all of a sudden 8 people want it all on the same day LOL it's the nature of the Beast...
I've looked at marketplace on my wife's phone and the same cars are for sale on Craigslist except for the real junk that people want way too much money for because the ad is free...

I paid my $5 and put my ad on Craigslist..
Like everything I probably won't hear much until the weather changes or it will be one of those deals where all of a sudden 8 people want it all on the same day LOL it's the nature of the Beast...
I've looked at marketplace on my wife's phone and the same cars are for sale on Craigslist except for the real junk that people want way too much money for because the ad is free...
not only that, every mile you put on it is a little return for your money and time :)

Just got word... the truck is loaded and ready for delivery tomorrow... :D
IF excitement could push this truck, we'd be head'n for high 9's
:lol:
jk

Last edited:
Just got word... the truck is loaded and ready for delivery tomorrow... :D
IF excitement could push this truck, we'd be head'n for high 9's
:lol:
jk
:rolleyes:... Likely the only way it will do high nines..
Toke.gif

It took nearly 40 pages and you're just now getting the truck.. all because everyone is telling you that it's not possible!

I'm rooting for ya, bud! I'm fueled by people telling me "you can't do that!"

Look at it this way. If you gave 50% of the people here 5000 dollars to have just the drivetrain done and have it run a 10.99 it would be impossible for them. I think he bit off to much adding in the cost of buying and prepping a vehicle too instead of just saying building it and putting it in a 3000-3200 pound roller already done. All I can do is wish him luck NA.

Of course I'm cheering him on let there be no question about that but for somebody with their best time slip in an a body being a 13-2 the story gets deeper and thicker every time it's told..
The constant scattershot of ideas that aren't carried out...
Or they could be or will be over time but we go from 13.2 to 11.5 in one car, racing vans, 5K budget for 10 second car, then becomes a truck, and then becomes just as fast as I can get it to go. There's never any kind of set goal that comes out as just mostly dream talk...

Of course I'm cheering him on let there be no question about that but for somebody with their best time slip in an a body being a 13-2 the story gets deeper and thicker every time it's told..
The constant scattershot of ideas that aren't carried out...
Or they could be or will be over time but we go from 13.2 to 11.5 in one car, racing vans, 5K budget for 10 second car, then becomes a truck, and then becomes just as fast as I can get it to go. There's never any kind of set goal that comes out as just mostly dream talk...
Fact checking Fake News LOL.
  • I doubt he is sincerely cheering for me :rolleyes:
  • I didn't post 13.2's, it was 13.3's here on FABO - just for the record :)
  • My best time slip is NOT 13.3's - it isn't 13's at all ! My life didn't start Sept 13th, of 2013 :p
  • I will race a van early this summer, but you are correct, we scrapped the idea for the truck :)
  • 13.3's to 11.8's - get it straight. Project is still on going, but I'm not posting about it. Just because your eyeballs don't get a picture or update doesn't mean the world stopped turning over here....

-
Back