10's on $5,000 ?

-
Buying and buy... LOL.. you don't go fast unless you do... I figured as much...
As for myself I have all small blocks stuff and don't intend and making the switch anytime soon if it all.. My car is plenty scary fast enough without nitrous LOL...
What I was trying to say if I go big block it's not going to be anything small it's going to be over the top, but again I don't see that happening anytime soon...
well, were not working on big block stuff right now..... that won't be a May motor... lol

I figured 10k+ ,but that would be the last one I'd have to do...
well get busy.... start selling all your dual quads and stroker stuff, maybe a snowmobile or two and you'll have your 10k. Don't talk about it, be about it. I'm sure 10k in a 548 would get ya out of 12's.... in street form without NOS!

well get busy.... start selling all your dual quads and stroker stuff, maybe a snowmobile or two and you'll have your 10k. Don't talk about it, be about it. I'm sure 10k in a 548 would get ya out of 12's.... in street form without NOS!
I'm sure any one of the three mentioned would get me close to the 10K but that's not what I want.. that's your dream you talk about...

This is a cool idea I like it! I'd like to see you do it with a truck! I know like me you like 80s dodge trucks. So I dont have to read 37 more pages have you found a car yet?

This is a cool idea I like it! I'd like to see you do it with a truck! I know like me you like 80s dodge trucks. So I dont have to read 37 more pages have you found a car yet?
So you'd like to see me do it in a truck??? Interesting.... :realcrazy: No need to read all 37 pages.... LOL....

I thought the last few post were about your wild claim to the famed 548, 400 nos shot? LOL :D
I said that's what I would do if or when I ever did a big block but this is not my dream this is your thread and your dream. Check my threads they're all what I'm definitely doing... None of which are making wild claims. have I been claiming to do a certain time with a certain car no... Always twisting my words to continue your discussion LOL...
Officially I have 0 plans for doing a big block. The point is if I did I would be aiming to hit it out of the park if I was going to go through all that expense and trouble...

I said that's what I would do if or when I ever did a big block but this is not my dream this is your thread and your dream. Check my threads they're all what I'm definitely doing... None of which are making wild claims. have I been claiming to do a certain time with a certain car no... Always twisting my words to continue your discussion LOL...
Officially I have 0 plans for doing a big block. The point is if I did I would be aiming to hit it out of the park if I was going to go through all that expense and trouble...
Ahhhhh…. got it. :)

let's just hope he's not so old He's Back in diapers before it actually happens! Lol...
Dont you remember last year and the 318? I said he would break (13s?) (I cant remember the time now) but he did it and then some it a 318!!

Dont you remember last year and the 318? I said he would break (13s?) (I cant remember the time now) but he did it and then some it a 318!!
that was the '76 duster.... went 13.3 with a stock 360/2.94 gear, better than I hoped for.... the 318 went 14's with 2.76, just what I was hoping for....

That was the easy stuff...
13.3's to 11.8's to Forget it...
^^^this is where things got a little difficult and still haven't been carried out and we're onto the vans the trucks the Big blocks.....

I think hunting season should be getting over with soon? When we going to see some progress on that Dart?...

I think hunting season should be getting over with soon? When we going to see some progress on that Dart?...
Yea hunting season is over here I am getting ready to start again as soon as the weather permits. I'm looking forward to getting at it again.

-
Back