10's on $5,000 ?

-
Screenshot_20200321-073211.png

:rofl:....

The fast and the furious quote came from you saying anyone can have a 10 second car... I've said this once I've said a million times since 2000 or 2001 when fast and the furious first came out 10 second car rolls off of people's lips like water...
Yet do you have one or have you had one?. Most will answer no, I know I will...

The fast and the furious quote came from you saying anyone can have a 10 second car... I've said this once I've said a million times since 2000 or 2001 when fast and the furious first came out 10 second car rolls off of people's lips like water...
Yet do you have one or have you had one?. Most will answer no, I know I will...
I know nothing of your "fast and furious". I've looked at 10 second cars for sale. boosted fox bodies, LS swapped stuff, I mean, if you have 12k you can own a 10 second car today. I don't know what you think is so magical about it.

for the sake of our conversation, you say'n the budget is the deal, yes, anyone that doesn't have to worry about a budget can just buy one. Including me
Supposedly you are buying one piece by piece LOL.. I just thought that since this was a budget build and kind of the hinge of the whole thread that a detailed as you go along budget would be interesting... but it seems like it's going to be another one of your hidden secrets that we're just going to have to stay tuned for..

Supposedly you are buying one piece by piece LOL.. I just thought that since this was a budget build and kind of the hinge of the whole thread that a detailed as you go along budget would be interesting... but it seems like it's going to be another one of your hidden secrets that we're just going to have to stay tuned for..
It's just what I said it was... an attempt to go 10's for 5k. Where did you read anything different? I'm not interested in posting a post every time I spend 5 bucks. I'm keeping track.

I know nothing of your "fast and furious". I've looked at 10 second cars for sale. boosted fox bodies, LS swapped stuff, I mean, if you have 12k you can own a 10 second car today. I don't know what you think is so magical about it.
"Anyone"... Probably doesn't have 12K LOL I know I don't....

"Anyone"... Probably doesn't have 12K LOL I know I don't....
Well, it's obvious instead of 2 Dusters, a Harley, 2 Ramchargers, a Van, a Drag Truck, and 100 other things you don't know about I could be easily sitting in a 10 second street car today. I'm not because it's not important to me. I like what I have and I LOVE what we do and are doing. :)

And if I could do six seconds for $0.25 I wouldn't do it in a fox body or an LS swap...
ok, but it doesn't change the point. I almost pulled the trigger on a beautiful, Big block Duster with the full cage, tubbed, etc etc. Show and go for 14k. Bet he'd taken 13k.

It's just what I said it was... an attempt to go 10's for 5k. Where did you read anything different? I'm not interested in posting a post every time I spend 5 bucks. I'm keeping track.
Again I was just saying it would be of interest according to the title of 10 seconds on five grand. This is clearly lining out a budget....

Again I was just saying it would be of interest according to the title of 10 seconds on five grand. This is clearly lining out a budget....
correct. I'll itemize it, but not daily updates on .52 cents spent... LOL.

correct. I'll itemize it, but not daily updates on .52 cents spent... LOL.
Well of course not! LOL but again this being clearly a budget build it's an interesting part or basically the biggest part.... you're saying to some young guy look you don't have to have a million dollars you can do it on a budget and this is how you go about it... detailing a little bit of the horse-trading gives a guy an idea how the budget goes up and down. Like buying this and selling part of that...
And out of morbid curiosity what did you spend $0.52 on? LOL....

Well of course not! LOL but again this being clearly a budget build it's an interesting part or basically the biggest part.... you're saying to some young guy look you don't have to have a million dollars you can do it on a budget and this is how you go about it... detailing a little bit of the horse-trading gives a guy an idea how the budget goes up and down. Like buying this and selling part of that...
And out of morbid curiosity what did you spend $0.52 on? LOL....
to be clear, the only parts I sell that will go towards the budget will be parts that are part of the build - like the mirrors, etc. I'm not selling stock I've had and counting that against it. LOL. And any money that I spend will be spent against the actual build. .52 cents was a figure of speech... :rolleyes:

to be clear, the only parts I sell that will go towards the budget will be parts that are part of the build - like the mirrors, etc. I'm not selling stock I've had and counting that against it. LOL. And any money that I spend will be spent against the actual build. .52 cents was a figure of speech... :rolleyes:
Well that was already assumed...

Well that was already assumed...
Again, the 5.9 will set the tone. If it goes 12's, we are in great shape for the big block. If it goes 14's, that won't look so promising. LOL Either way, were having a blast and no matter the results, we didn't fail.

Again, the 5.9 will set the tone. If it goes 12's, we are in great shape for the big block. If it goes 14's, that won't look so promising. LOL Either way, were having a blast and no matter the results, we didn't fail.
Have to disagree with you just because you're putting words in my mouth here...
Please quote me where I said you were not having a blast and that you are definitely going to fail...
You can quote me all over the place where I have my doubts LOL...
Specifically tens on 5K... Now maybe 5300 LOL.....

Have to disagree with you just because you're putting words in my mouth here...
Please quote me where I said you were not having a blast and that you are definitely going to fail...
You can quote me all over the place where I have my doubts LOL...
Specifically tens on 5K... Now maybe 5300 LOL.....
you have major paranoia .. WOW! That post had nothing to do with anything you said, I was just stating that we aren't hanging our hats on a weeping willow if it doesn't go 10's. And I didn't say you said that either... LOL.

you have major paranoia .. WOW! That post had nothing to do with anything you said, I was just stating that we aren't hanging our hats on a weeping willow if it doesn't go 10's.
Well you have a wide range of abilities! One minute you're building 10-second cars or trucks my bad and the next minute you're handing out psychological diagnosis... Well I appreciate knowing that I have major paranoia now LOL...:wtf::rofl:...

-
Back