10's on $5,000 ?

-
Aviation fuel LOL... Yes and put it in my lawn mower as well... Your embarrassment would hold more weight if it didn't come from a 13-3...
2 things that are fact:
  1. You don't like history, so stop posting it. In street form you are mid 12's. A lot of people like your fancy smantzies, but nobody talks about how fast your car is. Ever wonder why??? You might have the slowest stroker in a A-body on the forum. :D
  2. 13.3's you keep say'n. Stock 360, stock converter, 2.94 gears, most here can't believe it runs that well, and some think it's too good to be true, so I'm lying. LOL See the difference??

2 things that are fact:
  1. You don't like history, so stop posting it. In street form you are mid 12's. A lot of people like your fancy smantzies, but nobody talks about how fast your car is. Ever wonder why??? You might have the slowest stroker in a A-body on the forum. :D
  2. 13.3's you keep say'n. Stock 360, stock converter, 2.94 gears, most here can't believe it runs that well, and some think it's too good to be true, so I'm lying. LOL See the difference??
FACT:.. in all the time you've had a-bodys you never had one as fast as mine..
Someone has to have the slowest car on the internet... I don't have one problem with that... But it will always be faster than yours...

Someone has to have the slowest car on the internet... I don't have one problem with that... But it will always be faster than yours...
ok... LOL.

2 pages of you vs me..... Was I working on something? Thought I had a truck? I guess I better go look....

Not to be a stickler here but it's been three pages it's the most action this thread is seen in a month...
I left this thread and moved on to another, then moved on to another. I kind of killed this thread just so folks wouldn't have to sift through over 50 pages looking for the latest updates. Soon I'll be starting another one.... with a new video :)

are you kidding me that was invaluable documentary of how fast I am and how slow you are... At least compared to me...
If you only knew..... LOL. Just remember, you only know what I chose to share or show. :)

If you only knew..... LOL. Just remember, you only know what I chose to share or show. :)
continue on with your smoke and mirrors and elude people to believe what you want them to... I'll just come up with real life Time Slips no matter how much they hurt or help....

continue on with your smoke and mirrors and elude people to believe what you want them to... I'll just come up with real life Time Slips no matter how much they hurt or help....
sounds good :)

sounds good :)
Screenshot_20200321-111428.png

Last page I read was #49, can you give a brief ( very brief) summary as to what I did not read!!????? lol
Same here... ;)

The thread is getting exhaustingly long when you have to put people on ignore... it's like 318WR talking to a ghost child.

Last edited:
Same here... ;)

The thread is getting exhaustingly long
That's why when enough progression is made, I start a new thread with a video of the progression. That way nobody has 52 pages to sift through to see what's changed. LOL...
Ghost Child ? LOL, that's funny

Some people just can't handle the truth...
They just like to talk crap standing behind someone else's shirt tail...

Some people just can't handle the truth...
They just like to talk crap standing behind someone else's shirt tail...
I don't know.... the list of folks that have you on ignore is getting pretty long... :D :poke:

-
Back