10's on $5,000 ?

-
Good... I don't want my Pearl's trampled under foot....
Gotta tell ya, I thought "Ghost Child" was funny...… LOL. They can't see what your saying, it's like I'm talking to a ghost, but my choice of words is like I'm talking to a child.... "Ghost Child"... LOL That's pretty funny..
:lol:

Gotta tell ya, I thought "Ghost Child" was funny...… LOL. They can't see what your saying, it's like I'm talking to a ghost, but my choice of words is like I'm talking to a child.... "Ghost Child"... LOL That's pretty funny..
:lol:
Well I'm glad you're making your legions of cronies happy by one handedly putting me down... Does this make you feel popular...lol..

Well I'm glad you're making your legions of cronies happy by one handedly putting me down... Does this make you feel popular...lol..
I put you down??? :realcrazy:… I simply found humor in it. Nobody was being mean or threatening. But Ghost Child? LOL "I speak to children you can't see".... LOL Lighten up, that's a funny way to put it :D

I put you down??? :realcrazy:… I simply found humor in it. Nobody was being mean or threatening. But Ghost Child? LOL "I speak to children you can't see".... LOL Lighten up, that's a funny way to put it :D

Ease up there yourself I didn't say anybody was threatening.... What's funny though is your legions of cronies only hear you so they now assume that I said you are threatening me LOL.. it's almost like the ability to brainwash...

Ease up there yourself I didn't say anybody was threatening.... What's funny though is your legions of cronies only hear you so they now assume that I said you are threatening me LOL.. it's almost like the ability to brainwash...
nobody ever said you threatened anyone... LOL This is how I see it. Somebody puts you on ignore because they want to "cut to the meat" of the thread. Then, when we go back and forth for a page or 3, they only see what I'm saying and it obviously is just a one-sided conversation that they can see. But, only hearing one side, one would assume I was talking to a child by the words I chose. LOL.... That there is funny....

nobody ever said you threatened anyone... LOL This is how I see it. Somebody puts you on ignore because they want to "cut to the meat" of the thread. Then, when we go back and forth for a page or 3, they only see what I'm saying and it obviously is just a one-sided conversation that they can see. But, only hearing one side, one would assume I was talking to a child by the words I chose. LOL.... That there is funny....
So calling a grandfather a child isn't disrespectful and a put down?
Obviously you don't see where this line of speaking is not only condescending but disrespectful....

Obviously you don't see where this line of speaking is not only condescending but disrespectful....
no more than calling one's wife "old lady" :poke:

no more than calling one's wife "old lady" :poke:
again your legions of cronies will only see that one side of the story and think that I walked directly up to your wife and call her and old lady... (Brainwashing!) And not taking consideration the context I was speaking of and that is some old s*** as well...

I play like a child, I laugh like a child and at childish things! I'm a child at heart.

so now you're back peddling and this isn't the context you were speaking of a minute ago....
Exactly what I meant - "I talk to children you can't see"... LOL. That would be creepy if I was a clown > :D

legion, legend or lizard..... what's the diff ? :D :D
I'm trying to get motivated but I'm surrounded by bad examples...
IMG_20200323_104529.jpg

My math.... I need the 5.9 in it's final stage (meaning with gears and converter) to go 8.0 in the 1/8. My hope is that the 440 will go 1 full second faster at 7.0 in the 1/8. That might be enough to get us our 10.9 .......

My math.... I need the 5.9 in it's final stage (meaning with gears and converter) to go 8.0 in the 1/8. My hope is that the 440 will go 1 full second faster at 7.0 in the 1/8. That might be enough to get us our 10.9 .......
And how light are you expecting this truck to be come race day?..

And how light are you expecting this truck to be come race day?..
I'd like the truck to be under 3500, even 3450 without driver. My Duster is at about 3200 without driver. It would be nice if the 5.9 would click a 12.7 in it's final stage, and a 8.0 in the 1/8.

Last edited:
-
Back