1965 Dodge Dart 270 wagon

-
A beauty from the Art Deco era.

Airlfow.jpg

Wow.....given your attention to detail, do you think you could source the parts for something that early?
Have you ever considered an Airflow?
I really enjoy the search. Actually 20 years ago I found a1934 Airflow but it was cut in three parts. The center section was missing. After searching part in 5 years I helped 15-20 owners in US and ome in Sweden.

A month ago I found a 1922 Dodge. But first engine compartment on my Dartcharger convertible and then my grandpas EPA tractor that he built after getting home from WW2. He started driving it in 1947.
But a one owner Dartcharger hardtop.......

DSC_2450.JPG

Finally time to pick up my seats. Hans Fjallstrom in Lycksele did an excellent job putting it all together with new vinyl from SMS Auto in Oregon.

The result = stunning!

DSC_2858.JPG

DSC_2859.JPG

DSC_2860.JPG

DSC_2861.JPG

Great that you have someone to do good upholstery work. I was lucky to find a guy nearby to do mine. Seems to be a dying art

Same size on tires front and rear, new o-rings for the ac system = check! Door panels from SMS Auto Fabrics and recharging the ac system and we're good to go!

DSC_2878.JPG

DSC_2879.JPG

I have the pièce de résistance for this particular project. let me know if you're interested.
I have a really nice small block Spalding Flamethrower distributor. tell me that wouldn't be the coolest thing!
I'd add a photo but photobucket has stopped allowing posting to forums, and I haven't bothered trying anything else.

I have the pièce de résistance for this particular project. let me know if you're interested.
I have a really nice small block Spalding Flamethrower distributor. tell me that wouldn't be the coolest thing!
I'd add a photo but photobucket has stopped allowing posting to forums, and I haven't bothered trying anything else.
There is a box next to post reply that works good. It says upload photos.

Wow Scott, that's cool! Actually I think it's the first time I've seen on for a Chrysler smallblock. Put it on your Dart!

I might come over for the Fall Fling in LA. Not sure when cause they haven't announced the weekend yet. I might stop by and say hallo.

This summer has been great here over in Sweden. We've been to two Mopar meetings and I have put down 1600 miles since June. She runs great. The only problem is that the heater element cracked so I ordered a new custom maid one. Now it's like running in a toaster!

FB_IMG_1530775928676.jpg

Today I did the tailgate adjustments and connected the cables. First time in yearsvthe tailgate could be handled by the key!
At Carlise last year I stood talking with Joe Souchy when he told me that he repopped the tailgate weatherstrip for 1965 B-bodies.
After a closer look it is the same profile as A-body wagons! So next would be to get some glue to get it in place.

View attachment 1715130146

View attachment 1715130147
Mine is shot do u have info on how to get these weatherstrips

Finally the right 13 inch Cragar S/S with bias ply tires is in place. The ones with aluminium centers will be kept for the next Dartcharger.

20180929_120053.jpg

-
Back