1966 Valiant Sedan V8 Swap (Victoria)

-
That's great Mike. It's been a long time coming.
So true, not to give excuses but the last five years have been tough, lost my older brother, then my two younger brothers :( , about two years apart it seems. We did this kind of stuff together, when it fired up last night it was an emotional time here, love and miss my three gear head partners in life.
I am moving on it and making headway.

Thank you @qkcuda , I wish my wife would get home and help me fire up my utube account. :thumbsup:

The fun begins now! It is time to really enjoy all the work you put into it, my hat"s off to you, Joe

Great to see, this makes my day buddy :thumbsup:
thank you Keith, its been a labor of love, but I am so happy to hear the old 360 fire up again

Congratulations!

Cley!
thank you Clay, if you look at @toolmanmike link he posted for us you can hear her fire up.
Joy Joy

The fun begins now! It is time to really enjoy all the work you put into it, my hat"s off to you, Joe
thank you Joe, and you are right, get the fuel line hooked up, add the radiator and the 670 street avenger on. No more heavy work for awhile

Been following since you started this project, can't wait to see the video.:thumbsup:
hay Jeff !! Thank you so much, one step at a time, then go back and do it again when it came to these headers, I am a pro removing them now, I need to write a summary of it to help others.
Good to see your post this evening my friend

https://youtube.com/shorts/jA0NTpCVgyg?feature=share I cheated, played it on my laptop, recorded it with my phone and made a short of it on You tube. @memike
you are a champ, I can't start to let you know how much I do appreciate this Mike, you was with me when I found those valve covers at Farmington. You have been a great friend

Sounds good, Mike! What cam did you put in it?

Sounds good, Mike! What cam did you put in it?
Oh goodness, ah, I do remember it's a 501 lift , near or at 288 duration, only thing I know and remember is that it did good in town and the interstate power all over, but its been 15 years, a lot has happened :drama: but its favorable to a Can Am racing style, very friendly.
Wife and I will get my utube channel i used for many years ( I know you have seen it back in the day here) back up and refresh my log in name and enjoy some u tubing :popcorn: I have a video of my little 170 stretching out on the road, 14 inch tires and dual all to one and 390 it was an easy driver, I do miss it, but I am sure you probably knew that, those /6 engine are tuff as nails and easy on maintenance, gell, I enjoyed setting the valves twice a year, you and Charly S showed me the way :thumbsup:

FB_IMG_1596113719645.jpg

FB_IMG_1577029583586.jpg

Aight dangit. Is this thing ridin down the road yet? Don't make me come over there and finish it. lol

Going to see if we can get our utube page opened up, out in the shop..everyone have a good day

Screenshot_20220708-144541_Gallery.jpg

Today is rebuild this 650 Edelbrock so I can run the 360 smoothly to fill the trans, and put water in in.
The 670 Holley Avengers on it at this time, I want to test it with fuel pressure as well

Everyone have a glorious and drama free day.

16588486245067672633949983922621.jpg

16588486515924130145918265457369.jpg

Holly Molly, I forgot to put the steel ball in and , well, sure some has done that before.
Would rather rebuild a Holley ..

16588731693931180788967853305375.jpg

1658873191230631109959197997512.jpg

Mike, remember what I told you not long after your brother died. Make the first blast in all of your deceased brothers memories!

Bill S.

Mike, remember what I told you not long after your brother died. Make the first blast in all of your deceased brothers memories!

Bill S.
Thank you Bill, it will be an emotional time my friend and its getting close . Thank you for everything, cup of coffee in my hands and a single tear rolling down my cheek.

It's Saturday, I am hoping to get back on my 66 , my wife is doing great after her stints.

Give Treva our love and glad to read she's doing well.

Give Treva our love and glad to read she's doing well.
Thank you superman, she smiled and said thank you RustyRatRod :thankyou:.
I can see for myself she has more energy and don't require a noon or 4pm nap :)
Mikie is so happy her doctor was on the job.

-
Back