1968 Dodge Dart

-
Very impressive. .....I knew you stripped it, but no idea the amount of work (and $$$) done to it afterwards. Major difference for Bout from when he saw it several years ago. OMM and I stopped by Bouts the other day and the Flash just got the fenders and doors primed. I would guess it will be in paint by Christmas. Then it is your turn.

Nice job on the Dart.

TREMENDOUS. STUPENDOUS. MARVELOUS. EXCITING!!!

I'd like to see some details on your Hilborn stuff. I recently scored (I'm sure you know) a rare Hilborn intake manifold. My stacks may have been cut, they are straight/ parallel, with no bells

What are you using for the injectors/ distribution setup, how do you have the MAP reservoir setup, trigger, etc?

Before I tore mine down for paint I had Holley HP EFI, and also recently bought a Megasquirt kit.........mostly for education LOL

TREMENDOUS. STUPENDOUS. MARVELOUS. EXCITING!!!

I'd like to see some details on your Hilborn stuff. I recently scored (I'm sure you know) a rare Hilborn intake manifold. My stacks may have been cut, they are straight/ parallel, with no bells

What are you using for the injectors/ distribution setup, how do you have the MAP reservoir setup, trigger, etc?

Before I tore mine down for paint I had Holley HP EFI, and also recently bought a Megasquirt kit.........mostly for education LOL
I sent my intake to Fox Engineering for the conversion. I'm thinking the injectors are 50lbs but I would have to find the paper work, It's been years that I had that done.

6516BB60-3C5D-4FC8-BC34-B0B1FBAE126A.jpeg

E3CEEFE6-6624-49AA-B1B4-1C306FEFD951.jpeg

AE132215-C503-4A0C-8F79-2061A86BDD81.jpeg

2A29FA48-7461-4113-A3AA-2F6C7F1B16C7.jpeg

Very impressive. .....I knew you stripped it, but no idea the amount of work (and $$$) done to it afterwards. Major difference for Bout from when he saw it several years ago. OMM and I stopped by Bouts the other day and the Flash just got the fenders and doors primed. I would guess it will be in paint by Christmas. Then it is your turn.

Nice job on the Dart.
I'm excited to have Bout finish the body work. I know it will be done right.

I sent my intake to Fox Engineering for the conversion. I'm thinking the injectors are 50lbs but I would have to find the paper work, It's been years that I had that done.

Thanks. Mine will have to be "considerably" more back yard / shade three than that LOL

I needed to add buttons to the dash to start the car and I ordered a few from Billit Buttons.

the cost of a couple of overpriced buttons....several hundred dollars
the grin on our faces........priceless

I think I nailed it.

Last edited:
Very cool Mark! I've been waiting to see this build since you told me about it when i bought the 8 3/4 from you in the spring. looks like you made enough room to fit those huge wheels and tires you wanted to run lol
I hope the 8 3/4 worked out for you. Oh yeah, those 31 inch tall tire fit just dandy!

well, as you know a lot of not so glamorous work is happening now. Wiring, planning, running wire twice.....Im going to pull the fuel tank tomorrow so Tod can make a wiring harness for it. I bought a bunch of modern wire end connectors so that if needed most components can be un-plugged and removed.

just stop by to check on the Flash.....1/2 way thru the long board

better get busy... you are on deck

No pressure....enjoy the ride

Merry Christmas my friend.
Denny

I could have just used a rubber hose but.......
I used a AN fitting and a brake line. Just had to file down the flare and re drill the nut. A couple of rubber grommets and thats it. A little buffing and then clear.

F829DC81-0AF2-41C0-BBD5-540920E47C90.jpeg

8F806446-6FA4-4429-BA0D-A79F2369E102.jpeg

C2457A5D-10E8-4FF5-8C48-55F74DFC1877.jpeg

75E71DC5-8537-49C4-8A61-5AACA3DB89AB.jpeg

-
Back