1969 Plymouth Barracuda A57 ? cuda on Ebay !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have hesitated replying again, but feel compelled to do so.

Addict, it was very apparent after your first ten posts that you had no interest in contributing to the forum, but instead wanted to milk it for information. As I stated in many of my helpful replies, I have no problem with you flipping your purchase, and pretty much expected you to do so.

Unfortunately, ice sells better in summer than winter, so if you want to make money, you BUY it in the winter when supply is greatest and SELL it in the summer when demand is greatest. Important business rule #1.

To me, I just think you're cheap in not plunking down the $35 for a Gold membership. Not that you are planning on spending any more time here, but as a simple "Thank You" for the help.

As far as calling members of this board down for their opinions of your self-indulgent attitudes, you sir are a disgrace to the handle you choose to wear.

Maybe I'll bop onto the B-body board and see what you're selling there.

Grant

To me, I just think you're cheap in not plunking down the $35 for a Gold membership. Not that you are planning on spending any more time here, but as a simple "Thank You" for the help.

As far as calling members of this board down for their opinions of your self-indulgent attitudes, you sir are a disgrace to the handle you choose to wear.

Maybe I'll bop onto the B-body board and see what you're selling there.

Grant

Good, bad or indifferent... I don't see how $35 should change anything. If you disagree with what this gentleman is doing, would becoming a gold member change your opinion? Like he could buy your blessings??

On aside, I think the Gold membership deal is bogus anyway. The value in this site is the information people put into it. And don't think for a minute this is a non profit website. We get ads from ebay mixed in with the posts and posted as sidebar to the messages. This site does not have limited advertising. But it isn't crammed down our throats either.

However, this forum is what has allowed you to accurately represent your product, so in a show of thanks, why don't you at least contribute to this great site by becoming a Gold Member. Sorta like a collection plate :)

Good luck with the sale!
Grant

----------

Hey Oneofmany that is a wonderful idea... and i may do that, if you read my post i have thanked the people on this site over and over and over....

Again autox, as one with apparently better business ethics than our OP (don't burn your bridges, you may want our help again), I have no problem paying someone for their information and help when it greatly increases the value of something I am selling. It's like an appraisal. To me, it's just the right thing to do.

The site may be profitable, or not. The gold membership may or may not have a tangible value, but the site is up and running every time I log on. And everytime I check my email, there's no bill for being allowed to use it. And that, I appreciate.

Grant

Anyone who wants to know about this guy just ask. I know first hand.

addict4christ . . don't make me laugh. A true BS artist in sheeps clothing.

Hey Frank, remember the road runner in my avatar?

Back on eBay - $10,000.00 'Buy It Now'

I'm actually in the market to spend ~$15,000 on the correct project, but to me that car is still $1,500.00 overpriced.

I say $8,500.00 8)
You are the worst contestant we have ever had here on the price is right !

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that remains to be seen, huh?

I was wondering what happened to the car. I think your spot on, $8500 is all its worth, at the top end. Until a fender tag appears its only an Formula S car as well.

whats a coupe like this worth..all original..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back