1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
I'd be very interested to see and hear it in person. Maybe this summer when the wife and I are on the way to, or from Tennessee we can stop by.

Shes back in the shop safe and sound, and not a spec of oil leaks after beating her on the dyno :thumbsup:

20231214_144528.jpeg

Since you're now retired, I hope you break the law in that dart every day... except in school zones of course lol.
You've done a great job with this car.
It is going to be really fun, that hemi sounds great
Merry early Christmas dude.

When your mother in-law hears it and sees it running, I'm sure she'll look straight up at the sky.

I just can’t wait to see that video of the car under its own power just rumbling out into the street! Your progress has been so fast, it is amazing. I am sure you get frustrated now and again with this or that but when you look at the project objectively, Wow just Wow. The rate of progress has been amazing!

Since you're now retired, I hope you break the law in that dart every day... except in school zones of course lol.
You've done a great job with this car.
It is going to be really fun, that hemi sounds great
Merry early Christmas dude.
:lol: :steering:

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you as well.

When your mother in-law hears it and sees it running, I'm sure she'll look straight up at the sky.
As a matter of fact, she has no idea about anything with the car. She still thinks it is in the same condition as when it was removed from the garage.
Our plan is when it is done, not even tell her we are coming to NJ and pull up to the house in the car :thumbsup:

Last edited:
As a matter of fact, she has no idea about anything with the car. She still thinks it is in the same condition as when it was removed from the garage.
Our plan is when it is done, not even tell her we are coming to NJ there and pull up to the house in the car :thumbsup:

Have the video rolling! That will be memorable

I just can’t wait to see that video of the car under its own power just rumbling out into the street! Your progress has been so fast, it is amazing. I am sure you get frustrated now and again with this or that but when you look at the project objectively, Wow just Wow. The rate of progress has been amazing!
Thanks, John you are correct and I need to remember this sometimes................. It takes some people years to get a project complete especially one like this with parts not readily available. We have been very luck sourcing quality parts from the right people.

Our plan is when it is done, not even tell her we are coming to NJ there and pull up to the house in the car :thumbsup:
That is so cool to hear and I'm sure it will put a tear in her eye.
Love seeing your progress on a beautiful car.

Then there will be tears all 'round. Just don't break a champaign bottle on the bumper.

Then there will be tears all 'round. Just don't break a champaign bottle on the bumper.
No way, not breaking anything on the bumper :thumbsup:.

I was thinking of wrapping up one of the magazines for her as a Xmas present as she doesn't know about that either but I am just going to wait and not let her know anything until it is completely done.....................

-
Back