-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparManny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. Original 318 car. Car comes with a complete (71) 340 and 727 torque flite transmission. Car has 8 3/4 rear end. A body center console 3 cast intakes (2) big block (1) small block. Misc dodge parts. Car has solid floor pans and trunk pan. Frame is solid, will need some work on the quarters and around where the vinyl top use to be. I will take pictures of whatever you want just let me know. I will not part out! If car is not sold by Sunday night it will be scraped. I may do some trading. no motorcycles or 4 wheelers. Car is in Louisville KY.

Attachments

• dart.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1,025
  • dart2.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,024
At least he let us buy some parts off of it first. I just dont get it....this was a sweet car. Just minor rust in the lower quarters. FK5, black top, black interior!!!

That is just the dumbest load of crap I've heard all week... "I want $2500 from you guys... BUT I'll take $400 from the scrap yard." Wait isn't that 2nd grade math or am I...?...WHAT THE HELL????

That is just the dumbest load of crap I've heard all week... "I want $2500 from you guys... BUT I'll take $400 from the scrap yard." Wait isn't that 2nd grade math or am I...?...WHAT THE HELL????

You've never tried to buy stuff from people as they are headed into the scrap yard.

You'll get 400 from the scrapper, I'll give you 600-800... nope I want it crushed. Happens all the time.

Well, the car belonged to his buddy that has passed away. The buddies mom said he could do with the car what he wanted but she really wanted it crushed. So he decided to crush it. We managed to get most of the good parts off of the car. It still had nice doors and trunk and lots of good parts left.....

Attachments

• IMAG0418.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 607
  • IMAG0419.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 623
  • IMAG0420.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 622
  • IMAG0421.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 618
  • IMAG0422.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 616
  • IMAG0423.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 629
  • IMAG0424.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 625
I don't know about anyone else but I still saw quarter panel extensions that are still goo parts, rear valance, glass, doors and a lot of other gingerbread on that car. If you have to scrap it at least strip everything off it to make it a hollow and sad shell. Tis a sad sad day.

We were lucky to get what parts that we could save. He didn't want us picking it clean or we would have. It was a terrible shame to destroy this car and we tried to keep it from happening but he was set on it. I'm just glad we saved what we could.

Yeah, I have the 340, trans, and lots of other parts from the car. Nothing for sale at this time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back