1970 duster project

-
we used to stay in the town right next to Heath...at HemiMarks mother-in-laws' house...until she sold it (and the new owner won't allow us to stay there any longer)....now we stay at the Comfort Inn along I-70....the first exit east of Brice.....we used to try to go out to eat in the evening ...but last year we set up the grille in the parking lot and continued the BS session.....Walmart right across the street for supplies.....back way to US 40 and Nat'l Trail....Heath has become kind of a zoo in the last 2 years...before the "nuthouse" (goofy locals) let out on their streets...it was better

what do you think about bein' over on the show side w/the Duster....for sale....whose gonna complain???....we're just tryin' to make THEIR show better...aren't we???

We'll have to set up "camp" w/mucho grille and cooler area....and a place for us old guys to have our mid-afternoon refresher (nap)....right HemiMark?....I gotta remember w/ his late nite hours at the pizza palace he needs (does he ever!!) his beauty rest

what do you think about bein' over on the show side w/the Duster....for sale....whose gonna complain???....we're just tryin' to make THEIR show better...aren't we???

We'll have to set up "camp" w/mucho grille and cooler area....and a place for us old guys to have our mid-afternoon refresher (nap)....right HemiMark?....I gotta remember w/ his late nite hours at the pizza palace he needs (does he ever!!) his beauty rest

I need as much sleep as I can get! Is brother John driving the supply truck?

from what I read...if we work it right...we can get the boys from Indiana to hump all the supplies....hump means "bring/carry"....don't get the wrong idea!

latest pics of interior going in and glass

Attachments

• 06120003_0204.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 758
  • 06120006_0210.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 717
  • 06120002_0202.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 741
i'm diggin' on the storage shelf in the other bay!!!!! the car really is looking good!!!!

beautiful car.. what size centerlines and tires? i didn't see in the thread....

Well the car was sold to a man in Harrisburg pa in June hopefully we will all see it finished in the next year or so it was an awesome car and i had a ton of money in it and to finish it the way i wanted it was going to cost a fortune more so look for this car at the shows soon its a stunner

those cupholders...will they hold a Big gulp?

I love your Get-x...and thanks for showin us this orange Duster, I hope to see it in a thread....gettin finished... by the new guy (owner)

Sorry bout my smart a$$ remarks thru your thread...it's just a little good-natured nutbustin. (soon to be a possible Olympic sport)

Denny

i bought the headlights from a street rod vendor at the frog follies they were a universal 7' set i think it was hot rods usa or something like that

no problem denny i hope to see your hemi hot rod out i diddnt make it to the nats last year maybe this year is she finished.

I've been searching for this thread for months. Thanks for the info on it being sold. It sure is one fine piece of jewelery $$$. Hopefully the new owner can post a thread of the rest of the build on here. :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

Gorgeous car unrulyprocuda it really is amazing you have done an excellent job on EVERYTHING! Can't wait for more pics, -Dan

Thanks dan i hope the new owner does what i have done justice and its in every magazine in the country i could not afford it anymore it was a boat bring on another thousand kind of car but pretty to look at

Beautiful car. If I could just win the lottery. I do hope the new owner lets us see the rest of the build. Sweet, Sweet, Sweet.:coffee2:

I hope to meet you sometime...I admire your work.

Oh yeah..the silver Duster is done. always tweekin' though...little stuff...but that goes on forever...I'm a tinkerer|

I just moved it yesterday to another location..to make room in the shop for a upgrade on the HemiDemon...I like to tinker on his stuff too . Might be cold here in Findlay,...but driving it again sure got my blood heated up

Hemi denny do you have a thread yet on the Hemi Demon I just sold a solid 72 demon with a 71 front end on it petty blue like johns with six cylinder auto and i still kick myself for doing so i love those cars but one with a Hemi even better Probably one of the best cars Dodge ever made in my opinion

-
Back