-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, $1800.00 selling my 71 dart to help finish my 67 charger project, the dart runs well but needs to have gas tank either replaced or cleaned, trans shifts fine brakes are good "factory disc brakes" interior is in good shape with no rips. I bought this car from the original family who had it since new, it still has the original factory 70's plates, this car does have some rust issue's because of it's vinyl top and needs the driver side fender fixed as you can see by the picture, over all still a clean enough car to clean up and enjoy or restore. i also have a 68 small block engine & trans that i am willing to sell as a package deal for alto less than what i have spent, i have all receipts. Built by racing pros "mikes racing trans in Lancaster" and machined by "Tom Nelson racing Engine in Chatsworth" if your into Quality then you'll know the names, if not then look them up on the web. please let me know if i can E-Mails you some pics :) or call me @ (661) 510-1247 or [email protected] iam in California Thank you Jay.PS I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS DEAL EVEN BETTER FOR YA A-BODY LOVERS, IF YOU PURCHES THE SMALL BLOCK AND TRANS, "SO THE PACKAGE DEAL" FOR $4500.00 I WILL ALSO INCLUD AS PART OF THE "PACKAGE" A COMPLETE NEW M.S.D IGNITION SYSTEM, 6AL~BLASTER 2 COIL~PRO BILLET DISTRIBUTOR PLUS CERAMIC COATED HOOKER HEADER FOR THIS SMALL BLOCK, HOLLY **** HAVE I LOST MY F#$!EN MIND ! THESE ARE 740.00 ALONE, DO THE MATH PEOPLE, YES THOSE ARE CRANE TITAIN STEEL ROLLER ROCKER, YA $500.00 JUST FOR THOSE.

my 71 dart 014 (Small).jpg

my 71 dart 015 (Small).jpg

my 71 dart 016 (Small).jpg

273 engine 001 (Small).jpg

273 engine 002 (Small).jpg

273 engine 003 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 010 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 011 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 012 (Small).jpg

FH000025.jpg

Duals thank you i realize that but for the life of me i cant seem to figure how to do it, keeps telling me that "up load of file falled" ???..... HELLLP!!

Thanks Crackedback. Looks like a pretty good deal. Too bad I have too many already. Good luck with the sell.

Dreamin, it has a slant six and i have 318 ready to go with trans i would say that the Engine has 400 H.P and can handel a shought of 150 N.O.S has ported heads with 2800 stall, i have all the pics of the complete build of this motor just tell me where to send them $4500.00 Package Deal ? $4500.00

I have a $5500 snap on tool chest that I am looking to sell or trade off for some thing of similar value. I am located in Southern California also and am interested in the engine and headers or possibly just the car. Pm or feel free to call me at 775-772-4926 if you are interested.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back