1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
The Demon visits HemiDenny's for it's off-season tune-up.

Took a lot of nails and wire and glue........and cardboard and tape.

JBATHD038.jpg

JBATHD030.jpg

actually I was making some templates to put a cup holder on my lawnmower.....I was using Jim's car for my workbench.....

all I'll say regarding Jim's car is ....bigger is better!

BTW Mark.....did you get the bigger.... UPSed to me???

actually I was making some templates to put a cup holder on my lawnmower.....I was using Jim's car for my workbench.....

all I'll say regarding Jim's car is ....bigger is better!

BTW Mark.....did you get the bigger.... UPSed to me???

The good news is they are shipped. The bad news is I sent one of the brain surgeons to the USPS with instruction's to mail 3 day. They came back very happy that they saved me 8.75 by shipping "ground". 7-10 days.... They are on the way.

The good news is they are shipped. The bad news is I sent one of the brain surgeons to the USPS with instruction's to mail 3 day. They came back very happy that they saved me 8.75 by shipping "ground". 7-10 days.... They are on the way.

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

went for a spin in the Demon on I-75 today....cruised @ 70mph/3000rpm...with a blast or two up past 85mph....nice and smooth.

nothing major...just some minor tweeking on carbs/timing/suspension adjustments/ and fluids change to get ready for spring

went for a spin in the Demon on I-75 today....cruised @ 70mph/3000rpm...with a blast or two up past 85mph....nice and smooth.

nothing major...just some minor tweeking on carbs/timing/suspension adjustments/ and fluids change to get ready for spring

sweet... I miss my hot rod.

runs pretty good with all eight plugged in....just say'n

Why did they put that master cylinder so close to the spark plug.... :coffee2:
That's so we have something to ***** about..............or the A/C line right on top of the valve cover, so the valve cover cannot come off. Without recovering the freon to remove the cover.
You would think the engineers would have come up with a better idea.

Man...you guys would complain if you got hung with a new rope

I guess Jim was here today to take his toy back home.....Sorry I missed him.
Had to get into and out of town quickly....longer drive home pulling the trailer. Next time. But all OK now.... as per usual form the Denny,Weeb and John garage

Had to get into and out of town quickly....longer drive home pulling the trailer. Next time. But all OK now.... as per usual form the Denny,Weeb and John garage

I'm sorry I miss it also....... I hate working for a living!

I know I got TD'ed at the Mopar Nationals but I will have a new additional to the stable in a few weeks... :coffee2:

I'm sorry I miss it also....... I hate working for a living!

I know I got TD'ed at the Mopar Nationals but I will have a new additional to the stable in a few weeks... :coffee2:

Me too.

I can vouch for the TD I was there. You gonna tell us more about the new addition?

-
Back