1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
I'm sorry I miss it also....... I hate working for a living!

I know I got TD'ed at the Mopar Nationals but I will have a new additional to the stable in a few weeks... :coffee2:

I'll bet Susans happy...or shouldn't I go there?

I'll bet Susans happy...or shouldn't I go there?

You can go there ....... We talked about it tonight and I have to tell you... After Jody (only because I know what your thinking) Susan is the greatest wife, women, on the planet!

spill the beans...you didn't buy that big block Pacer...did you?

I finished the steering column yesterday. This is the only hot rod time I have had in a long time. Pretty soon I will be back at it.

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 658
  • photo6.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 660
just thought I would roll it to the top ....in general discussions, they mention your Demon was recently in a Mopar mag...not sure which one, but in case anyone wanted to sweat the details...here they are

Bro John said there is a nice write up w/pics in the NEW Mopar Muscle magazine

It's in the just received Sept 2012 issue of Mopar Muscle.

4 pages of color........albeit with some inaccurate text.

Says the block and heads were found in the swap meet at the
Mopar Nats when in fact Denny buys new aluminum blocks from
World Products and the Mopar Performance cylinder heads from
Mancini Racing.

Also says it has a hydraulic roller camshaft when it is really a Comp
Cams hydraulic flat tappet.

We are here at the GM Nats in Carlisle....WOW is this very disappointing........only about 90% less than when the Chrysler Nats go on here in two weeks. Really FRICKIN hot...the only nice thing is the Bubble Top had a GM Invitational and is inside the building, makes it a little cooler (wrong - less hot :) )

We are here at the GM Nats in Carlisle....WOW is this very disappointing........only about 90% less than when the Chrysler Nats go on here in two weeks. Really FRICKIN hot...the only nice thing is the Bubble Top had a GM Invitational and is inside the building, makes it a little cooler (wrong - less hot :) )

You mean to tell me your not in the air conditioned building? :toothy8:

I think it's really cool that your 62 was picked to be featured in the building, congratulations.

PS, Tod, Sarah and I lived on Jim Bayer Belly Busters all weekend....NUFF SAID!!!

PS, Tod, Sarah and I lived on Jim Bayer Belly Busters all weekend....NUFF SAID!!!

Does Moo- chelle know about this?

Great " natural gas" producer....not fracking....farting!
Been around for years....some of us more experienced can even play a tune.,.or orovide heat in the chilly months.

Does Moo- chelle know about this?

Great " natural gas" producer....not fracking....farting!
Been around for years....some of us more experienced can even play a tune.,.or orovide heat in the chilly months.

I an't goin there! Who is Moo-chelle?

YUK!.... I almost lost the Belly Buster from days ago! :protest: And she's off to England this week.......just keep spending OUR money!

-
Back