1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
Did you get the pictures? DId you start another thread?

I didn't get any pictures.... can you send them to my email?

Jim, your not a midget.. if you were I would have shot you....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48"]Lollipop Guild - YouTube[/ame]

Mark,

What's with the 10 or so emails today about facebook?

Sorry I am not on facebook.

yea...I got a bunch too,...but mine included a bunch of coupons for free pizza....and BTW when did you get strippers at your bar???

maybe I got confused with the Hooters calander girls on another thread...

bro John likes to experiment on the avatar...gotta keep him out of the medicine cabinet though

We're they midget strippers?

Midget Strippers? Tell me it's true and my buddy Mike will be up there in a Jiffy. He rarely ever goes outside of the Greensburg area, but he'll make a trip for a little stripper.

Denny, I like the sig pic. Kinda like an evolution of the Hemi Duster with a Demon thrown in for good measure.

what the evolution really says....I never grew up...(kinda happy about that one....wife...not so much)

amazing ...it spans about 36 years

I just want to know.........................how did the sig?

Canton Car Show was.................1 to 10.......maybe 6.5.

The Anglia my friend took for another friend was awesome.....maybe winner of the show. Roger will be on TV this evening, they interviewed for about 8 minutes with the camera rolling. Nice day for the drive........2 hr 15 minute down.....longer coming back, stopped at summit (what a zoo)

What's happening with the Demon now?

Denny missed so much I took it over to his garage for him to hug it....

And the ride back...minus trailer & Demon was ONE white knuckle ride, beside Mark screaming like a banshee. In lake effect, white out, snow squalls for about 70 miles on the Ohio Turnpike

Let me get this straight you guys stopped by Summit Racing and didn't call or stop by !!!!! Lucy, you got some splainin' to do.

Confusion...is that the chinese dude that always has those smart a$$ sayings?

-
Back