??? 2014 mats who is going ???

-
Ed and Romeo, I am going to try and get there. Will be driving my wife's car.

Haven't been there for the last couple years. I still have your card Romeo.

My wife and I will be there again this year. Just spectating this year.

I'll be mostly doing the swap meet this year.(I hope) I forgot that I spent all day at the shop on Friday last year with a broken axle on a Arrington Motorsports Challenger and fixing a oil leak on a Hotchkis auto crosser. As I said Phil keeps us kinda busy putting out fires.. Don't mind it a bit,helping out the particpants.
Planning on racing the Dart in the Slant Class if I don't miss the call.

Attachments

• IMG_1998.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 134
I am heading out with a buddy of mine. We are leaving today with a stop in Sac on the way to Vegas. See you guys there! We are mostly going to be at the swap booth with a few things we can pack in the Pick-up!

My Father in law and my wife will be racing their Dusters in the street class and we will be camping out in the pits all weekend. Its going to be awesome.

The wind gods were not kind on Sunday.........................

Nope......but it sure was fun!!! Romeo, when you coming for the 63?

I had a great time! The weather held out with sunny skies and high 80's until Sundays wind fest.. Seems it could have been a bit better organised. Late showing up on Thursday to let us in and the ever changing route to get into the event. I did get some pictures I will re-size and post up here in a bit.

It was a great show this year & the weather mostly cooperated for a change :)

Here is one of MY faves from the show.... 71 Hemi RR in Petty Blue

I looked for the fender tag, but it was missing & written in chalk or something was "in the vault" LOL :)

Attachments

• P1100863 (Small).JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 92
  • P1100864 (Small).JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 84
  • P1100865 (Small).JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 99
Rocky, I'm with you.Las Vegas Motor Speedway thru us a few curves this year.Closing gates that were supposed to be open and renting half of the pit area out to someone making a drifting movie.Also closing off some lanes to get back to the pits. To them it's all about the $$$$$$.The new track management is a bit tough to deal with. The fire marshal likes to put his 2 cents in by moving the fire lanes after we lay out the midway.All in all I hope everyone had a good time.

I talked to the owner of this 70 Hurst 300 for quite awhile. A land barge that I'd love to own.... :)

I knew the trunk lids on these were fiberglass, but he told me the hood was also overlaid in fiberglass. Learn something new everyday....

View attachment P1100804 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100806 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100807 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100808 (Small).JPG

Gorgeous Hemi Power Wagon.....Really well done IMO

View attachment P1100867 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100869 (Small).JPG

70 Plum Crazy Chally 8-) I had one like this except with a BB & white interior

View attachment P1100879 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100880 (Small).JPG

View attachment P1100881 (Small).JPG

-