3 Million $$$ Cuda

-
For a car that's "worth so much" he certainly didn't knock himself out with any photos, did 'e?

"AYE" have an idea---let's NOT donate 1 million bucks to charity, and PRESTO, it's only worth TEU million dollars. Hell I can damn near afford that!!

You could really have some fun with this EBAY posting. "Hey look honey, I just bid $100,000 for a car on EBAY"

Better be careful......you might end up with it...................

those days are long gone.
lets see what happens next week when B.J. auction starts.

I don't know what y'all are complaining about. Such a great deal! You gotta read all the fine print.
The $3.3-million price also includes a free $50,000 Vehicle Purchase Protection if you complete the transaction through eBay. Now you can't beat that!
You'll just have to wonder what happened to the other $3.25-million. LOL

Jeez - i thought it was going to at least be one of the few 1971 ragtops for that price. Pass the bong my way, please, I'd like to see if i can sell my 72 /6 Demon for about $200,000

I don't know what y'all are complaining about. Such a great deal! You gotta read all the fine print.
The $3.3-million price also includes a free $50,000 Vehicle Purchase Protection if you complete the transaction through eBay. Now you can't beat that!
You'll just have to wonder what happened to the other $3.25-million. LOL

Unfortunately ebay buyer protection only covers cars 10 years old or newer. Found out hard way.

i'll bet it's not his car this is a scam !!!!!!!!!!scam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a scam.

Same owner/seller has been trying to milk the idea that this is the first Hemi Cuda built because of it low VIN number for a long time. Like at least FIVE years!

Now he's throwing in this donation gimmick to entice some rich dude looking for a tax break. I know Barret Jackson does it, but c'mon. Talk about desperation.

If this car didn't have that low VIN number it might be somewhere around $100K in current state.

Problem is, VIN order does not always equal exact build order. And since this car has already gone through a amateur restoration, a lot of the cool early production nuances are forever gone.

nice car for sure ....... not sure why he thinks it will bring anything near that $$$ though ! ... dude is nuts !!

Look at the muffler on the right side from the rear. Are you kidding me? This isn't even a good joke.

-
Back