340 hp exhaust manifolds

-
Well,I have bought those HP 340 manifolds,he is dropping them off Saturday.This guy is a nice moper Dude,nice to meet someone who does not think he has gold parts and price them too high.Post pics as soon as i get them.For once I scored.

Yes, Treblig was a pleasure to do business with hes a straight forward guy and took the time to resource and research the proper exhaust manifolds to avoid the dreaded header headaches. I also had him weld up a drivers side elbow to get around the torsion bar. In the picture hopefully you can see the dip stick placement. I also shown the bigger oil filter on there as well. No need for a filter re-locator with the magnum passenger side exhaust.[/QUOTE

I called TTI and asked if they make a downpipe for a '93 Jeep 5.2 manifold (I gave them the manifold number) on a A-body. I told them more and more people are doing this swap, but they said I was their first caller and it was the first they heard of it. They make nice down pipes for the factory casting manifolds, I guess more of us need to call them and ask about it. It would be nice if they made the 2.5 down pipe for the Jeep manifold.

Here they are off kijiji.

340 manifolds.JPG

I love those manifolds. It's what I'm gonna use on my current 360 build going in my dart.

Any place to get the 90degree adapter new?

Not sure. I bout s bolt kit on eBay for mine.

There are:
4 studs/nuts
Three I think it was threaded sleeves
And the rest were different bolts.

Well it looks like I am on the hunt for the 90* degree oil adapter,the seller said he had 1 but was wrong,so i am getting the manifolds but with some money off.

I place an add in our kijiji someone called he want 150 ouch.
Naw..... there is a few on ebay right now for 69 and I think that's high.... Should be able to get one with the bolt shipped to you for 50-60

If you put an ad in the wanted section you could probably get one pretty fast and cheap!!

treblig

If you do a search on the "parts for sale section" you can a good idea of what a "reasonable price" should be for a 90 degree adapter. I have seen many for sale in the last few months!!

You got a buy on those manifolds!!

treblig

Hey I found the 90* OIL adapter about 1/2 hour from me,cost 60 bucks,he has another 1,no bolt tho.

-
Back