496 procharged dyno

-
Hard to tell but, I'm pretty sure it's a cogged setup.
I can't see the teeth on the pulley but I can see the ribs on the belt.

The reason I was asking was I am building a similar combo but on a low deck and with a bigger procharger, and cam. I am still curious what the pulley tooth count in if in fact he is running cogs. Also how big are the header primaries?

That is similar to what I am building for my Demon. 496 KB low deck block, B1 heads heavily ported, 10-1 CR, Tall single plane, C&S E-85 blowthrough Dominator, Vortech V7 YSi blower with 8"/3" ratio pulleys. Will max out the blower RPM at 7200. The headers are about 2 1/4 primary from when the car ran 2 stages of naws. Has zero chance of fitting under the existing cowl hood with the Dominator hat. Looking for 1200 at the crank, possibly with some meth injection.

Ill give him a shout tonight and finnout about his pulleys, and as for headers they are an old set of custom chassis headers 2" primaries, but they are so old and are starting to get holes blown in them so thats his winter project, i think he said he wants to go 2 1/8 or 2 1/4, back to the pulleys, i know he changed the size of it to spin the blower harder, its at 18lb on a standard f1

-
Back