5 Random Things About Yourself

-
I'm like you Joe been chopping wood and running chain saws since i was a little kid. Like you say keep it sharp and what I tell guys at work. Always know where your legs and knees are!

I think it's rule that most of us know.A dull tool is a dangerous tool.

1. I like to fix things
2.I like to build things
3. I like speed (unfortunately my wife doesn't)
4. I am a lot younger inside than I am outside,that unfortunately confuses some people and gets me in trouble sometimes
5. I am afraid to die

1. I don't like kids.(Not sure if it is a phobia but I honestly get mad when I hear a baby cry)
2. I don't like most people (except most of you guys :love5:)
3. I'm the grumpiest 30 year old you will ever meet. ('m told I get it from my dead grandpa)
4. If I don't have a car to work on I get mean.
5. I can survive off 4 hrs of sleep with no problem.
6. I have been told that I am one of those guys that will abuse my self and live to 90.

1. My name is Robert. I introduce myself as Robert. It irritates the hell out of when I introduce myself as Robert and someone automatically starts calling me Bob or Rob. To me it's just rude.

2. If you're standing at the cashier at the supermarket and he or she is ringing up your items hang up the damned cell phone! You're doing business with someone, give him or her your undivided attention. It's rude to be chatting (loudly!) with someone else at this moment. I have and will tell you to hang up the damn phone because no one else wants to hear it. And if you're the cashier don't be chatting with your friend in line behind me while you're ringing up my items. Seriously, I've complained to management about this...

3. I was pulling a tranny out of an F150 and went to drop the ratchet that was in my hand to stabilize the tranny on the tranny jack when it slipped from my hand and the handle end of the ratchet hit me in the left ********. I spent two weeks walking with a cane.

4. I met my wife through a personal ad on Yahoo. We've been together for ten years.

5. I always wanted my dad's hands. He's worked with his hands all his life and they are like leather. Those are the hands of an honest hard working man.

1. My name is Robert. I introduce myself as Robert. It irritates the hell out of when I introduce myself as Robert and someone automatically starts calling me Bob or Rob. To me it's just rude.

2. If you're standing at the cashier at the supermarket and he or she is ringing up your items hang up the damned cell phone! You're doing business with someone, give him or her your undivided attention. It's rude to be chatting (loudly!) with someone else at this moment. I have and will tell you to hang up the damn phone because no one else wants to hear it. And if you're the cashier don't be chatting with your friend in line behind me while you're ringing up my items. Seriously, I've complained to management about this...

1. My name is Eric and I get called Derek alot, but I think that is because of my accent.

2.I almost got in a fight with a guy in a check out line because of a cell phone. He was on the phone at check out trying to pay with one hand because the other had a phone in it. I had starting to put my items on the counter, when he turned to me and said "I'm on the phone, can I get some privicy?" I told him no, he couldn't because your in public. He hung up and wanted to argue, the manager came over before anything happened. I did get 10% off of my purchase though.

3. I can't stand Nextel's in public. I have one, and use it, but not in resturants. Its so rude to be enjoying a nice meal and here CHIRP and BLAH BLAH BLAH.

4. People think my wife is 20, she is 26. People think I'm in my 30's, I'm 25. We get strange looks.

5. I smoke cigarettes and I don't feel bad about it. I truely enjoy them.

1. My name is Alex ive been playing bass guitar almost 9 years now.
2. I sport a Kilt and participate in Highland games.
3. I do Tukong Martial arts, TK MMA, and TK XMA(And yes I do weigh 280 and can still do XMA)
4. I am quite skilled with nunchaku(Doubles), and have several grandmaster trophies for it. Also quite good at nunchaku freestyling(FreestyleForum.net representin')
5. I get excited whenever I see a nicely restored or mint classic car....Then I get extremely jealous because my car still looks like crap after almost 3 years and no money.

Well Viking, it sounds like you can kick their butt if their car looks better than yours. :)

This is a cool thread. For what it's worth, Billy got miffed at my #3 -- I've been catching crap about it ever since.

1. would do anything for my girlfriend
2. had knee surgery when i was 9
3. ran logging equipment when i was 11
4. never had sex under a metal roof during a thunderstorm :(
5. MY TRUCK RULES!!!!!!

I love Harleys almost as much as Mopars
My wife treats me too good.
Had to flap the sheets this morning
I like coffee as soon as i get out of bed.
I drink my coffee at the computer reading fabo

1) I speak 3 languages.
2) I always get on my motorcycle from the Left.
3) Have 2 Shar-Pei dogs.
4) Want "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" played at my funeral.
5) Im right handed but sight my guns with my Left eye.

1. my name is douglas, doug or douglas is cool, but DO NOT call me Dougie, my mother used to call me that and it pissed me off to no end.
2. did anybody not learn to stare at people when they were young? i am a overweight, long haired, heavily tattooed white boy that wears shorts and T shirts pretty much all the time who happens to be married to an attractive Mexican woman who likes to wear dresses, so DON'T STARE at us. How would you like it if a shot one of the hostile bi-polar stares that I am somewhat known for back at you?
3. not everybody wants to hear your kid screaming, so when I jokingly say a sock and some duct tape will solve the problem, don't get all huffy with me, but please, silence the screaming.
4. driving at me with your hi beams on and I flash you the brights, dim the lights. next step will be the 4 off road lights on the front of my truck getting switched on.
5. and for god sakes, when some one is pulling a trailer, let them in a merge situation, don't pull in front of them to make that exit or do anything else stupid.

1. My real name is Steve

2. My wife has had more classic cars in her life than I have, shes 10 yrs older. 64 Falcon, 66 Charger, 56 Desoto, 78 GMC fixed up, (well, i kinda like the way a fixed up step side looks)

3. I drink coffee, almost all day, everyday.

4. My wife is from Modesto, i actually like it there.

5. I hate modern rims, 16 and above on older cars, or spoked rims on cars with drums in the front.

Well Viking, it sounds like you can kick their butt if their car looks better than yours. :)

This is a cool thread. For what it's worth, Billy got miffed at my #3 -- I've been catching crap about it ever since.
I guess so, but I dont want the exotic weapons charge when I lay a chuck on their head lol. :snakeman:

1. I'm very handy and have not found many things in my life I can't do initially on my own, or with just a little explanation.

2. I met my wife on a blind date, and we have been married over 31 years.

3. I was once a partner with a cousin in a dairy farm.

4. According to my family, I am very anal retentive about a lot of things and a perfectionist about most things. I can't help it if I have to have the toilet paper roll over the front not down the back.

5. Because I lost my dad in a job-related accident when I was nine years old, I committed myself to making sure I would be involved in my two son's lives as much as possible, so that they would know their dad, if anything ever happened to me. So far, I think I've done a pretty good job of it.

1. Sometimes I repeat myself.
2.Sometimes I repeat myself.
3.Sometimes I repeat myself.
4. Sometimes I don't.

4. According to my family, I am very anal retentive about a lot of things and a perfectionist about most things. I can't help it if I have to have the toilet paper roll over the front not down the back.

5. Because I lost my dad in a job-related accident when I was nine years old, I committed myself to making sure I would be involved in my two son's lives as much as possible, so that they would know their dad, if anything ever happened to me. So far, I think I've done a pretty good job of it.

I am the same way about the paper

I lost my dad when I was 4. He was 35. I am like you about being with my son. He is 4 now and I will not miss parts of his life for anything. I changed jobs to be with him more. He won't remember that dad was making money by working Christmas, he'll remember I wasn't there. That's also a reason I wanted to have him when I was young. If I die when I'm 35, he will be 14 and have spent alot of time with me.

1. My sisters like to call me Jer'a or Jer bear and it makes me want to punch them. lol
2. I started out as a Ford fan, but my Dads friend took me for a ride in his Dodge truck when I was eight. Mopar ever since.
3. I owned two real HEMI cars before I was 20. 66 HEMI charger in 1999 at age 16, 70 HEMI 4spd runner in 2002 at age 20.
4. Ruptured my L5S1 disk when I was 23 and had major back problems. I couldn't walk for a wile, but with help from physical therapy and Doctors and lots of work, I do pretty good now with very little back pain. No surgery required. (I love acupuncture)
5. I am the oldest child, grandchild and great grandchild. My nephew got the same curse.

Jes messin' wit ya.
They do say there is a thin line between genius and insanity.

:toothy10: Sorry man, but I keep getting a movie of this in my head and I can't help but crack up. I bet that hurt like hell too.

Oh you weren't the only one. It was thanksgiving weekend, with no doc's office open, so we had to go to the emergency room. The receptionist who has to take all of your information started laughing so hard she was crying, then asked if we got it on tape cause we could win $10,000 on funniest home videos. Yes, it did hurt. Knee swelled up to the size of a grape fruit.

It's still funny though. I even laugh about it. Well, I do now, anyway. :-D

-
Back