63 dart wagon or 65 barracuda ?

wagon or barracuda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
really if all the wagon needs is an engine swap to be functional ...then it makes sense......cool car and easy fix!!!

i bet you can swap out a 318 in a weekend
It will need more then just a motor it has been sitting sice 97 or 98 . it will need wheel lips too . But the cuda needs the same thing lol looks like i need to talk to the guy bout what he will take for the wagon lol keep voting guys

hey asa build the wagon and put the cuda front clip on it.then nobody will have the same thing around you....plus it will look cool as hell

Great idea!

I would stay away from the 2-door conversion myself, cars look cool in their original form :glasses7:

I like 440bad's idea. An aquiantance I know,has swapped a 67 Cuda front clip,on a 66 Cuda.He also raised the rear wheel lips,like a 67. Cool stuff,wish I had the pictures.Name of this creation,Robert Brittan,Los Osos,Ca.

It really is a hard choice! In the end I'd love to own a wagon. I see more barracudas on craigslist and almost never a wagon so that's why I voted for it.

I used the same reasoning.

You can still find Barracudas. They may need a lot of work but they are out there. Wagons, not so much.

yeah well you know i'm all about putting different fenders and grills on stuff.as long as the outcome is better looking.....

Do the wagon. Do the wagon, Do the wagon....
When threads like this come up I kick myself in the azz for not buying a '64 Dart wagon 7yrs ago. It had a running /6, rust free & full of parts for $500.00.

Wagon! :cheers: Asa, I'd make it a Cuda wagon at some point too. I'd be more than happy to help you round up parts too if need be.

Do the wagon. Do the wagon, Do the wagon....
When threads like this come up I kick myself in the azz for not buying a '64 Dart wagon 7yrs ago. It had a running /6, rust free & full of parts for $500.00.

I'd love to come across a 66 dart wagon!

The Barracuda will start and move under it's own power but yet you have done nothing to it. The wagon will need more work so even though you like the wagon think about how much more work it will take to get it to the point the Barracuda is now and if you are going to do it.

Your Barrcuda is now registered and liscened but the wagon isn't so there goes a whole bunch of time and hassles avoiding the $1.00 a day penality on the plates. There is no avoiding the other $1.00 a day penality if the tile has been notarized and it is past 30 days. $365.00 per year penality if the title is notarized.

The wagon is cool but knowing what I do I would keep the Barracuda.

the 63 may be a v8, but its ugly as hell lol

i mean come on does nobody else think that? the 65 has classic lines on it that arent a throwback of the late 50s cars like the 63.

If it were a '67-9 Barracuda I would have to think about it, but as it is WAGON all the way!!!

the 63 may be a v8, but its ugly as hell lol

i mean come on does nobody else think that? the 65 has classic lines on it that arent a throwback of the late 50s cars like the 63.
I couldn't agree more , that thing is ugly .....sorry lol

the Barracuda is much more classy

I love the wagons.. Barracudas are cool but Dart Wagons are rare and what wagons I found were usually rusty. If it's set up for a V-8 then any LA will work and look correct.

Keep voteing the way i see it no matter what happens im still going to have a cool car lol Im going to call the guy tomarrow to see what it will take for the wagon

Lets see your dad sold the red wagon,but yet you are going to trade him your barracuda for it. Something doesn't add up.

Lets see your dad sold the red wagon,but yet you are going to trade him your barracuda for it. Something doesn't add up.
what dont add up cliff pops sold the wagon to him ... Nope its not a trade .... He dont want the barracuda . He owned the barraacuda at one time lmao . Cash is king here ... have to sell the barracuda to soe one to get the wagon. So what are you talking bout ?

-
Back