65 D100. picked up a new toy today..

-
Yup, nice white hat truck. You do know you will have Sweptline fever now! I spotted the original rain flap on the RH shock tower and the flap on top of the radiator. Truck looks unmodified and complete. Congratulations.

Yea it seems to be pretty unmolested. Supposed to have come from Mississippi las year I think it was. Guy down there said he got it from the original owner. Who knows how true that is.

It has been painted though. Long time ago it looks. Color is a little more blue the. The original.

Old Dodge trucks are workhorses and ride like old trucks in origional form, just the way I like them. Looks like a nice find and have fun with it

Old Dodge trucks are workhorses and ride like old trucks in origional form, just the way I like them. Looks like a nice find and have fun with it

It rides/drives a lot better then I expected. Can't wait to see Jamie try to drive it. That's gonna be funny.

Congrats Joe! Very nice score. It looks like somebody took really good care of it.

I don't think I've ever seen, or maybe never noticed, trim rings on a pickup like that. I like it.

They aren't the original wheels or dog dishes. I'll have to see what dog dishes came on it and see if they will fit this wheel. Probably gonna ditch the trim rings and paint the wheels white. I don't like them red.

Yes, it's a 69. The caps are stainless off of 62-64 passenger car. The tires are 235/75/15 Cooper Trendsetter

Post a few more pics of it ya can.

That's the same size tire mine has on it. Maybe it's the trim ring and style of dog dish that makes it lol too car like.

No trim rings. It's a 69 Adventurer with quite a few options.

Attachments

• 20150530_111159.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 20150530_145102.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 111
  • 2012-09-12 18.56.19.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 96
That's a sweet truck. Think the only options mine has besides the v8/auto is the spare tire holder in the bed. Lol.

Yea my trim rings have to go. Think I have an older set of dog dishes that should look better too.

Joe , when I did the scarebird conversion , my stock hubs fit without needing to be turned down. I think a small percentage fit without any lathe work .I guess I got lucky.`Mine is a 67 utiline . I don't know if you like reverse pattern valve bodies , but with a little die grinder work on the shifter gate the dash mounted shifter works great with one ! You don't even have to remove it from the dash to do it .

Nice Joe,
Hope to see it in person one of these days.
- Matt

Looks like you have newer wheels that take the smaller hubcap. Original wheels used the 10" (?) hubcaps like 62-65 pass cars.

Joe , when I did the scarebird conversion , my stock hubs fit without needing to be turned down. I think a small percentage fit without any lathe work .I guess I got lucky.`Mine is a 67 utiline . I don't know if you like reverse pattern valve bodies , but with a little die grinder work on the shifter gate the dash mounted shifter works great with one ! You don't even have to remove it from the dash to do it .

nice.. hopefully i don't have to cut them down.. whats it come to about $500 total to do the swap?

Mine came with 16" wheels factory.
I think I might have a set of factory hub caps.

That's a sweet truck. I allways wondered how difficult it would be to put the 72 up front suspension under one, crossmember and all..

-
Back