67 barracuda fb redo

-
Probably dont mean much to you guys, but the comunists finely sent me my title! YAAAAAA!:blob:

About time.
Now you know you are spending money on your car and now it's worth it.
Keep up the good work and don't get to discouraged. Thanks to the comies we all are hurtin for our hard earned money.
:happy1::happy1:

About time.
Now you know you are spending money on your car and now it's worth it.
Keep up the good work and don't get to discouraged. Thanks to the comies we all are hurtin for our hard earned money.
:happy1::happy1:

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your tranny. Hope it isnt too spendy to fix. Had the same problem on my charger. But it was the tank vapor locking. No power.

Hey guys! Just an update. Painting and putting the c20 back together this week then back at the barracuda. Hoping to get started on the rest of the bodywork and get the new suspension done then onto the spit for blasting and painting.

Attachments

• mops-110054-01+1969+plymouth+barracuda+.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 190
WOW! I cant believe its been 19 days since I updated this thing. Still working on the c20 because of a previous bad paint job. Paint wouldnt feather edge. Could use your finger nail to scrape it off like egg shells. Ended up stripping most of it and redoing a ton of bad previous mud work.:banghead: Have most of truck painted now. Painting the box and cab between today and monday. Then final assembly. Post pics if anyone is interested. Cant wait to get started on the cuda!

You should get the tracking # when they ship. I use to order a lot of stuff with tamraz. But now I stay away.The last order I did with them I had to dispute and cancel.I am not telling you this to scare you or be a jerk I just don't want to see another guy waiting for parts and getting taken advantage of. Also You can buy the quarter skins from rockauto.com for about $375.00 shipped.That is where I ordered mine. had them in three days. the rear lower valance is an eBay Item. I ordered mine last week and already have it.I use ADEELS on eBay its a little more but you will get your parts.Only trying to help.Thanks,Joe

I got a pair of 67 goodmark rear quarters from getallparts.com. along with a new battery tray i payed $311 total shipped to my doorstep. The quarter skins were i think $137 each.

Ya I should have shopped around before I got mine. Very pleased with the quality but hardly no communication. Even ROCKAUTO.com was cheaper. Thanks for the info!

Now dragdak, mid-summer is approaching fast. I'm afraid you're going to miss your estimated time of completion. - But the car IS looking great!

LOL! Ya I threw that out the window. No schedule anymore. But would like to have it done for next summer. Lots of mods to do. Havent even looked at it since 2 months ago. Need to start ordering more parts.

Well finally getting projects done and out of the shop. C20 painted and delivered. Took cuda out to the daylight to see it again and get some measurements for the square tubing.

Attachments

• 1 031.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 118
  • 1 032.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 1 033.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 1 034.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 1 035.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 116
Guess the front fender patches were welded in crooked by the former owner of them. More rework. But I got an awesome deal on them and was expected so not even bummed about it. Just happy to have fenders to even work with.

- Just checking in to see if there's any new progress. I've been too busy myself to get much done carwise lately but I usually watch for updates on your Cuda. Inquiring minds want to know...

-
Back