68 Barracuda fastback work in progress

-

68fastback

Reaction score
this is my wifes and my restore. It will take a long time but bare with us and we will keep you updated. Thanks.

as it sat

papa's 007.jpg

papa's 012.jpg

papa's 010.jpg

papa's 021.jpg

papa's 022.jpg

The pinecones took me and my four year old more than an hour to clean out. in the side of the doors it was filled all the way up with pinecones that have probably been there for more than 6 years. This is my daughter helping me. The future owner of the car. LOL

clean car 001.JPG

clean car 003.JPG

clean car 011.JPG

clean car 012.JPG

Looks like a nice solid car, keep the pic's coming.

congrat's on a great find :cheers: I could not believe the rear window trim was still on=P~
You and your wife are going to enjoy building the Barracuda for your daughter :-D

Happy to see this is another family build here :read2:

Car looks good.Ya gotta get that lil girl a pair of coveralls,can't have her helpin out in a pretty dress.Keep us posted with your build,good luck.:-D Good choice of cars BTW.

Fabulous! I am jealous of your floors and the general solidness- keep us posted!

Nice find. And love the idea that your daughter is really getting into it with you! Teach 'em young and she'll be a hobbyist forever! Nice job!

Nice!! Please keep the updates and photos coming.

Yeah I think I'm going to have to take a day off from the car. I think all the mice crap got to me, Ive been throwing up all night and this morning. I don't know what else it could be, I was fine yesterday and then I cleaned the car out and tore the carpets and seats out to clean it. I will be back at it tomorrow night though.

Yeah I think I'm going to have to take a day off from the car. I think all the mice crap got to me, Ive been throwing up all night and this morning. I don't know what else it could be, I was fine yesterday and then I cleaned the car out and tore the carpets and seats out to clean it. I will be back at it tomorrow night though.

Probably a combination of mouse crap and mold, you should wear a dust mask. Hope you feel better.

Probably a combination of mouse crap and mold, you should wear a dust mask. Hope you feel better.

That and the weather just snapped and got real cold and my whole house got sick.

Sorry for the long delay, I am putting a 79 Ford F-250 back together to sell for more cash for the car. The truck isn't going to be expensive but a lot of TLC. I should be back on the car very soon.

Awesome car!! NOTHING cooler than a '68 fastback. We also have the family resto project going. What are your plans for her? Engine, trans, etc.. Did you find the build sheet? Best of luck!

DSCF1582.jpg

68340fish love your car great start.

My Plan is to make the car 1/2 street 1/2 track. We are trying to go in the 12's. I am putting togeather a 360 stock stroke. 727 with a tf2 shift kit and an 8.75 with 3.91's

That car looks like a great canvass ready for a work of art.

Great score, and what a beautiful child.
I'm sure she's got Daddy's heart wrapped around her little fingers.

-
Back