72 Demon build.

-
beautiful..........

I do have to say I love the mags better than the rallye wheels.

Man that looks great Brad! Times two on the mags, they look awesome!
:prayer::prayer:

Looks awesome. I like the white stripes, but have to say that it looks better with the black ones on. Great job!!

i just found this thread, outstanding work here dood :prayer:
love the Demon :snakeman: one day i will start on mine :toothy10:
Thanks guys, i liked the look of the white stripes too but as soon as i put the sizzler stripe on the hood it changed how i felt..now i really like it!

Love it. This is instantly one of my favorite cars on here... or of all time even. SHARP!

Totally agree about the mags, they look perfect on this car... and I'm not usually that much of a mag fan.

Love it. This is instantly one of my favorite cars on here... or of all time even. SHARP!

Totally agree about the mags, they look perfect on this car... and I'm not usually that much of a mag fan.
Wow thanks thats quite the compliment..im very happy with it too :D
It's funny about the cragar mags cause i just lucked out on them...my friend bought a 70 Chevelle and wanted to go the 18" route and was going the sell them but because they look brand new i was drawn to them like a moth to the flame and after drooling over them realized they were unilug, so i put one on my friends charger and sure enough they fit 4.5 bolt pattern too :D

The black stripe definitely ties it all together. Love the sizzler hood.

Have'nt posted in a bit but have been working on the Demon..
-I got my new gas tank and sending unit installed
-Made all new brake lines, flared and insalled new rubber hoses
-Bench blead the new Master Cylinder, the only part left on the brakes is machining the rotors and drums which i will get done after the Easter brake.
I bought a new Flywheel from 440source.com out of California made of Billet steel that should be here this week...getting close now :D:D

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 278
  • photo 2.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 282
  • photo 3.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 277
  • photo 4.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 275
  • photo 5.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 277
Damn that's a fine looking machine you have built there Brad! :prayer: You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. :thumblef::thumbrig:

The Demon lives!
Finally got my flywheel...put in the 4 speed and installed the pistol grip.
I finished the brake system minus bleeding it and got the fuel system all buttoned up, have to dip my filler tube in something to get the surface rust off tho..any suggestions?
The first video is breaking the cam in..the 360 runs great, fires right up and the temp never went over 180, lots of oil pressure as you can see in the video, no oil leaks...im a happy camper.
The second video is of the the exhaust change, i started off with the head pipes and glasspacks then switched to dynomax super turbos with the tailpipes which i like alot more..anyway enjoy the vids!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 247
  • photo 5.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 250
  • photo 3.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 240
  • photo 2.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 254
  • photo 1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 247
Lookin' great! Just showed the wife your car......first comment....."See, that has nice paint!" "Yes it does." I said, "Very nice." She always bugs me because I like patina!
As for the Scamp, just got back from a drive. I am going to drive it as much as possible. The heater works well!

Think i figured it out now...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igef3XBbYQY"]1972 dodge demon 360 part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Lookin' great! Just showed the wife your car......first comment....."See, that has nice paint!" "Yes it does." I said, "Very nice." She always bugs me because I like patina!
As for the Scamp, just got back from a drive. I am going to drive it as much as possible. The heater works well!
I like the patina too! funny you comment about the heat...after i installed the new mufflers today it was chilly out and cranked the heat on for the first time...i did'nt want to leave lol.

Drives nice, everything works. Yes it feels awesome. Now I have a driver while I dig deep into the others! :burnout:

I was wondering where you were! Sounds great... I like the black stripe............................... :thumblef:
I have been trying to get the Demon done! haha
Here is a better clip of it idleing, the last video did'nt do it justice.:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYNr5KjgueQ"]1972 dodge demon 360 - YouTube[/ame]

Hey eveyone, its been awhile since i posted anything but i am happy to say the Demon is ready to hit the road!!
There are a couple interior things i need still but when life isnt snatching up all my free money i will get to it :D
Here are some pics of the demon for those that has followed my build and thanks again for following along and all of your kind words and support along the way FABO. Brad.

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 4 (2).jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 171
  • photo 2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 160
  • photo 1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 166
  • photo 3.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 168
A few more.