73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
What's your door panel plan? (no pressure to disclose if its on the top secret list :)

Not on the secret non-disclosure list, Billet Aluminum door handles and Arm rest also custom made door panels to match the seats fabric currently in works.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 738
  • Img0013.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 724
That aluminum center console looks great. Let me know what your thinking on that. Might have to wait till after the holidays....

Riddler

Not on the secret disclosure list, Billet Aluminum door handles and Arm rest also custom made door panels to match the seats fabric currently in works.

Kinda figured you'd have top notch items in the works.

Your Duster is stunning and wickedly cool! I'm so glad you were able to keep it and are working hard to finish it. Keep up the great work!!

That aluminum center console looks great. Let me know what your thinking on that. Might have to wait till after the holidays....

Riddler

I guess I should check the current price on scrap Aluminum. Whenever you want to make the trip down better bring a pickup.

Another Milestone knocked out...Dash is installed, I ended up removing the billet rings around the vents, the square box in the middle of the vents is the GPS antenna for the Speedometer, I think the Twister logo will be coming off the glove box. Also Installed my new HDK shock supports made for Lowered cars, it give me more room around the upper control arm for movement. And I added another engine shot..... just because.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 584
  • 029.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 578
  • 025.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 578
  • 008.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 599
  • 020.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 584
  • 017.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 568
  • 015.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 590
  • 013.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 581
The TWISTER logo looks ok, unless of course you don't want it to be a Twister.

When I made those logo's I was thinking about calling the car WICKED TWISTER but I'm really into giving cars names or labels...so I scrapped that idea but never removed the logo.

I have to agree. Everything is looking great on the interior. I wish I was as far as long as you. Right now I'm on the saving side again. Saving to buy sound deadener. Figured I'd just save up and buy dynamat as that's what seems to be used on most top end builds.

Keep up the great work and post more pics!

Riddler

Not an update but since so many builders check in from time to time and might be interested in these so I thought I'd pass on here that I have my front Wilwood Brake Calipers for sale, not the whole front system, just the calipers. I have a listing in the "Mopar Mechanical parts for sale" section in case anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Forged_Dynalite_Red-lg.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 471
Brakes look great!................

Thanks Mark but I just SOLD the Calipers to another Member here...so stay tuned for an upgraded. I told Denny on his last visit I wish I would have gone Bigger when I ordered them but didn't want all the +.680 offset due to fender clearance...Well, I finally found a way around that problem.

Sorry for the crappy cell picture but here's the upgraded calipers. Better pics to follow, the top photo show the old caliper(bottom) compared to the New ones.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 423
  • 004.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 415
  • 008.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 418
Look kind of like the Brembos on my Porsche but mine just have 4 big pistons.

Boxtercalipers_zpscd8e5f40.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell picture but here's the upgraded calipers. Better pics to follow, the top photo show the old caliper(bottom) compared to the New ones.

Those look great Ross. I've been thinking that's going to be my upgrade next year. I went small thinking I might run a set of rallye wheels from time to time, but I don't think that will ever happen now.

-
Back