73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I think I would re-paint it in the side stripe color (Mineral grey) and use a Matte clear like in the second rendering picture.

Attachments

• rendering.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 535
  • RossGordon_Final_HighRes.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 528
Well after getting everything mocked up and fitting properly, I decided to show some pictures of the center console and shifter. Thanks John (Old Man Mopar) for keeping it on the down low for the last several months. It will be painted to match the Dash and it will also incorporate the Mineral Grey and Viper red colors like the package shelf.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 505
  • 022.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 504
  • 018.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 554
  • 013.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 496
  • 011.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 503
  • 009.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 501
  • 007.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 516
You were serious about using that thing?

2362_zpsxqchv7z1.jpg

............LOL....It looks fantastic!

Just hook one lever up and let's get going!

That's all there is to hook up .......actually it's one cable that controls everything, no levers. Very trick piece...of course it's been modified to work with my set-up, I really hated to cut it apart but, ya gotta do what ya gotta do .

Just keeps getting better and better. Don't see the difference in the Coke cans.

I like the first rendering in gloss black. Show stopper all they way and really makes the body lines pop!!!

It is amazing watching this car come together from what it started from. Absolutely awesome Ross.

Thanks how's your car coming along?

Just keeps getting better and better. Don't see the difference in the Coke cans.

Thank.....once I get the all the interior parts finished it should start looking more complete.

I like the first rendering in gloss black. Show stopper all they way and really makes the body lines pop!!!

It's already painted gloss black, I posted both those renderings to basically just show the difference in the black grille or the mineral grey grille.

Looking good

I would need all those shift knobs labeled....or I would try to power shift reverse

I didn't think I was going to like it when you told me about it 12 years ago but it looks KILLER! Nicely done for sure.

gonna be jaw dropping when it is all together....a head shaker trying to comprehend ALL the mods.

you my friend......have PHD in non-factoryish....the doctor of mods!

BTW...the second (bottom) picture in the rendering post is my pick.

Looking good

I would need all those shift knobs labeled....or I would try to power shift reverse

Actually, the base will be sort of like any regular console shifter labeling but with lots of extra numbers.

I didn't think I was going to like it when you told me about it 12 years ago but it looks KILLER! Nicely done for sure.

Remember, I had to modify the shifter and console to make everything fit and give me the look you see here. When I first mounted it, the parts looked very thrown together. I can already hear the comments that I must have a GM transmission to work with that Lightning Rod shifter. Just for the record it's not a GM shifter and it is a Mopar 727.

I like it! It has the right vibe for this car.

attachment.php

Thanks I can't wait to see it all in paint.......did I mention it come's in a Black option.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 439
  • 006.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 438
  • 008.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 468
  • 007.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 432
-
Back