73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
Ross whats that bracket on the frame rail right below the forward upper control arm mount?

The brackets are for my upper control arm snubber/limiter. The two 3/4" holes were originally for another shock tower support design which will not be used and so the holes will be filled with some billet aluminum screw together bushings I made.

Attachments

• hoops 010.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 1,016
Is HemiDenny selling the coilover shock tower support brackets and how much are they. Does he make them for B Bodies too i have both.

Is HemiDenny selling the coilover shock tower support brackets and how much are they. Does he make them for B Bodies too i have both.

You would have to P.M. him on the B body stuff and cost, but I'm pretty sure there available separately.

TOP SECRET

Mock-up buck of Denny's evolutionary "Bustle-Back" deck lid which
has been under wraps in the high-security design division in Findlay.

Once the wind tunnel tests are completed, this revelation will be unleashed
to blunt the impact of Ross's unusual secret rear spoiler design.

Dans383055.jpg

TOP SECRET

Dans383055.jpg

That's some funny stuff right there...............

TOP SECRET

turn those lids around, mount them flush with a cooler built in the trunk, fill them with ice/beer and I see no problems with that design.

I was thinking.....bigger tail lights

What do you think???

TOP SECRET

Dans383055.jpg

Didn't you get to see the pics I emailed Denny, my paint and body guy changed the design a little, Not really 100% on board with the change but I'll wait till it's painted to see what it looks like.

Attachments

• duster 004.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 829
those lids are cheap and require virtually NO bodywork and very little prep....could have him paint a stocker while he's shootin primer/paint...just a thought

those lids are cheap and require virtually NO bodywork and very little prep....could have him paint a stocker while he's shootin primer/paint...just a thought

Already considered it, but he spent alot of time on it making it fit real nice......I'll wait and see it in paint before I make a final decision.

i liked your version better.... it didn't look as heavy....but like you....I reserve final thought for when it gets painted.

i liked your version better.... it didn't look as heavy....but like you....I reserve final thought for when it gets painted.

I agree, thats actually a good word to use "Heavy"....If I had a second deck lid I probally would pull the trigger on the painting a back up, just in case it looks "Heavy" after paint. FYI.... Dave's not overwelmed with it either.

I agree, thats actually a good word to use "Heavy"....If I had a second deck lid I probally would pull the trigger on the painting a back up, just in case it looks "Heavy" after paint. FYI.... Dave's not overwelmed with it either.

Why are you letting the body guy change it? just wondering.......

He thought it would flow better with the body lines, and since he's a professional I thought it would let him go with it.

No, he is the body man, you are the PROFESSIONAL! On another note I was reading that Denny suggested to get another lid to paint if you don't like the wing when finished and I think thats a great idea. I'm thinking he's thinking that matching that paint may be a little tricky down the road. Did Dave get his hot rod?

-
Back