73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
if it isn't functional....what is the point?, but that probably just me

Not a Go Wing fan either, you'll never see that on one of my cars......Hey Mark, Does your offer on the extra deck lid still stand ? I might be coming over soon to get it, although it probally wont sit well with the painter.

Not a Go Wing fan either, you'll never see that on one of my cars......Hey Mark, Does your offer on the extra deck lid still stand ? I might be coming over soon to get it, although it probally wont sit well with the painter.

Of course it does. I will look under the tarp tomorrow for the lid. I know there is one bolted on the 72 I have under that same tarp. Remind me to give you the hood to rad supports gasket. If you can use it great, if not, put it in inventory!

the go wings only function is looks....and more weight on the *** end.

to be functional, I think you would have to constantly go in excess of 120MPH....which is probably why HemiMark had one

They did..... heres a link to over 180 pics of the process and documentation, the car has much more done since those pics, like New glass, complete wiring harness, restored dash and seats......

http://uscartool.com/old/img/70Dart340/

A lot of the metalwork dealing with rust is not documented. That kinda puzzles me as its important, but it looks like they do very nice work and likely it was done properly. Very nice car.

Of course it does. I will look under the tarp tomorrow for the lid. I know there is one bolted on the 72 I have under that same tarp. Remind me to give you the hood to rad supports gasket. If you can use it great, if not, put it in inventory!

Thanks, maybe Ill come over Wednesday if your free. Want a back up intake for the six dueces? theres one on ebay

Attachments

• $(KGrHqRHJEEFDz4p!+l+BQ-NDu8W3g~~60_3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 965
Yea for the price, it was kind of a no Brainer...... since he was in the market for a car and didn't want to wait a year or two for an certain Orange Barracuda to become available .

He's way ahead of the game with that Dart....................

ROSS !!!! You want to get doing something we are addicted to your car ****! Just pics through the body shop windows if you have to!

ROSS !!!! You want to get doing something we are addicted to your car ****! Just pics through the body shop windows if you have to!

I will proballly go down to see the car again in a couple weeks, hopefully it will be in primer by then........and yes, I'll take my camera. I have a friend that owns a machine shop in the same town cutting on a 100 lb piece of Billet Aluminum out for me (another One off part), hope fully that will be done shortly and I can make it a worth while trip with something to bring home.

I will proballly go down to see the car again in a couple weeks, hopefully it will be in primer by then........and yes, I'll take my camera. I have a friend that owns a machine shop in the same town cutting on a 100 lb piece of Billet Aluminum out for me (another One off part), hope fully that will be done shortly and I can make it a worth while trip with something to bring home.

Ross, I sent you a message about the deck lid. I think its the one I got from you. light rust on the underside and one corner with pin holes. For some strange reason I no longer have your phone number in my phone. Give me a call.

Ross What is your rear axle housing to frame rail clearance? Trying to set my car at ride height.

Wow, I had to do some back tracking on that one... if you check out quote 346 on page 14 thats where I started fitting the rear axle and determined ride heights, looks like I set my suspension with 2.75" compression travel. I actually considered notching the frame for more travel but the suspension experts told me I should be fine with 2.75 compression. Hope this helps

Ross, I sent you a message about the deck lid. I think its the one I got from you. light rust on the underside and one corner with pin holes. For some strange reason I no longer have your phone number in my phone. Give me a call.

But you just called me last night, how is that possible without my number ?

Wow, I had to do some back tracking on that one... if you check out quote 346 on page 14 thats where I started fitting the rear axle and determined ride heights, looks like I set my suspension with 2.75" compression travel. I actually considered notching the frame for more travel but the suspension experts told me I should be fine with 2.75 compression. Hope this helps

Ok cause I set mine up with 3" so we are close ride height wise.

I have a friend that owns a machine shop in the same town cutting on a 100 lb piece of Billet Aluminum out for me (another One off part), hope fully that will be done shortly and I can make it a worth while trip with something to bring home.

Looks like everyone else let this one "slip" by....

So what's that 100# billet going to be when your friend finshes cuttin` on it???? :happy1:

Looks like everyone else let this one "slip" by....

So what's that 100# billet going to be when your friend finshes cuttin` on it???? :happy1:

I was wondering if someone would Bite on that Carrot I was dangling out there, Good catch....I figured most people just looked for Pics. Okay I have been working on a unique Billet timing chain cover. Since no one in the states currently makes one I bought one from a shop in Austraila to use as a pattern and then I'll modify it a little.

-
Back