73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
I personally like the down low....front shot.

Planning....it is all about planning ...then overcoming what we forgot to plan for

A milestone passed.....looks FANTASTIC!

You almost became the first guy in history to use an offset master cylinder
mount on a small block car!

A milestone passed.....looks FANTASTIC!

You almost became the first guy in history to use an offset master cylinder
mount on a small block car!

I had enough things that needed to be modified to make the motor/transmission movement possible but I never thought the master Cylinder would potentially be an issue.

I personally like the down low....front shot.

Planning....it is all about planning ...then overcoming what we forgot to plan for

Couldn't have done it without your Help.....Thanks !!!!!!! Here's those pictures you asked about firewall clearance, looks like I'd better dust before I take close-ups next time.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 614
  • 007.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 622
  • 008.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 629
  • 009.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 617
  • 012.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 613
Thanks, but it Looks I got shafted on my Custom Fiberglass center console so...I will start working on that in my spare time.

With everything else you've done it shouldn't take much for you to get that figured out! I've been watching a long time and just want to say the car (and your work to it) is fantastic.

With everything else you've done it shouldn't take much for you to get that figured out! I've been watching a long time and just want to say the car (and your work to it) is fantastic.

I had one all designed out on the water Jet but scrapped the design when I had thought I had fiberglass one being made, I'll start again with the design layout Wednesday if all goes well.

THAT is an awesome looking ride!! Well done sir!

Thanks, It's getting there. I was suppose to get my hood and trunk lid yesterday and that didn't happen....again.

What a Pain to think something is GTG then it's a back to the board. But if you have tweaked anything style or Etc maybe now you can incorporate it in the console design. Some of your awesome aluminum fab skills mixed with your paint scheme.
Just thinking out loud. I know whatever you do it will be great!

Here's what I came up with for a solution to the transmission mount since the Motor is raised and set back.....just a simple modification to the factory mount, 1" raised and 3/4" back.......fits now.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 565
  • 004.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 546
Fantaboulis, Absolutely Awesome. There is no lighter way to say it, She is a work of art. Simply amazing. :coffee2:

{ Won't say nothing about the field to the right.}

Any luck yet?

Nope, I will definitely be calling tomorrow (Friday) to see what's up. I really need to start my Air Cleaner/Engine cover and need the hood in place to check for clearance.

Fantaboulis, Absolutely Awesome. There is no lighter way to say it, She is a work of art. Simply amazing. :coffee2:

{ Won't say nothing about the field to the right.}

Thanks Thunder,
what's with field to the right thing....

The flag on the back wall in the shop. Unless the pic is backwards. I said I wouldn't mention it.:coffee2:

I can't say your wrong there. But let's keep it light here and not Mexico, I mean political.:coffee2:

The flag on the back wall in the shop. Unless the pic is backwards. I said I wouldn't mention it.:coffee2:

Your absolutely correct....the field of stars or union should be to the left. I'll correct it tomorrow. Sorry, I should have noticed it before.

No worries. Hope you had a good day today. Looking forward.:coffee2:
Hope you had a good Turkey day also.....this weekend will be spent focused on brakes and suspension, I made some shorter (12") ride height simulators and also got my Wilwood rotors safety wired.

Your build is a piece of art. I have followed your thread and I must admit that the work you have done is truly amazing. For a project like this it takes some energy and skills to get all plans rounded up in a nice car such as yours.

Hats off!

Your build is a piece of art. I have followed your thread and I must admit that the work you have done is truly amazing. For a project like this it takes some energy and skills to get all plans rounded up in a nice car such as yours.

Hats off!

Thank you...it truly is a labor of love and more planning than I initially thought but worth it.

Motor looks fantastic, so does the car lol!

Thanks...I'm happy with the way the engine turned out, I'm just glad all those custom parts play well together.

Todays progress....Got all the wildwood brakes mounted and flipped the upper control arms over and re-installed the ball joint so I could get the the 5 degrees positive caster that Denny recommended. Also included a picture of the installed Transmission cross member. And I also corrected the field, I feel sort of embarrassed being a Military guy I missed that for all this time.

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 438
  • 021.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 433
  • 017.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 422
  • 031.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 429
  • 029.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 431
  • 025.jpg