**73 Scamp Mini Pro-Street Engine Swap**

-
Gen 3 Hemi??!! No coil over suspension??!! There you go blowing up the internet again.

He’s right. The coil overs are great on streeet. They handle well, are predictable and make the car easy to handle. They do however limit suspension travel. Most guys buy them for these purposes and dont feed 600+ hp thru them. That is why guys are suprised. These kits work well for most intended purposes but when you get to the extremes they are out of there elements.

He’s right. The coil overs are great on streeet. They handle well, are predictable and make the car easy to handle. They do however limit suspension travel. Most guys buy them for these purposes and dont feed 600+ hp thru them. That is why guys are suprised. These kits work well for most intended purposes but when you get to the extremes they are out of there elements.

Huh. Thats weird. So Ma Mopar spent a ton of money engineering a front suspension and the aftermarket stuff that has no engineering what so ever isn't better? I am just messing around, Maddart and I have had this discussion at length. I am not a fan of the coil over stuff.

Huh. Thats weird. So Ma Mopar spent a ton of money engineering a front suspension and the aftermarket stuff that has no engineering what so ever isn't better?

You read what I wrote at all? I said the aftermarket stuff is better by far in several ways. I also said that they are designed for handling, comfort, modern handling and direct bolt in ease. Better at 9/10 things then torsion bars. Extreme drag race application is outside of the norm. As for aftermarket suspension not having any engineering? I can confidently say they have more time engineering the suspension then you had in your ignorant internet tough guy response.

You read what I wrote at all? I said the aftermarket stuff is better by far in several ways. I also said that they are designed for handling, comfort, modern handling and direct bolt in ease. Better at 9/10 things then torsion bars. Extreme drag race application is outside of the norm. As for aftermarket suspension not having any engineering? I can confidently say they have more time engineering the suspension then you had in your ignorant internet tough guy response.

Ooooo first taker. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I never learned how to read. And your right Chrysler had it all wrong. I mean what were they thinking?

Ooooo first taker. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I never learned how to read. And your right Chrysler had it all wrong. I mean what were they thinking?

Well I can see we are going nowhere productive. Good luck with your internet trolling. I’m going to get back to actually contributing to the hobby

How about you search me on here and see how much I don’t contribute! I will wait here for your reaction. I stated my opinion and you started trolling. Like I said it’s pointless arguing.

Nothing I posted was incorrect, I stated pros and cons of both. Which I have extensive experience with both systems. You came in here ruffling feathers. I just called you out on it.

You can have just as much travel with coilovers as you can with torsion bars. They just have to be a bit longer than ones typically sold in the fancy coilover conversion setups.

-
Back