79 Volare......got it / now what

-
That thing looks good to be up in snow country!
I had a '78 with a cop package on it w/ a 318 2 bbl!
It was a good car.
C

I am sure you learned something,next time take a buddy with you,they always see what we do not.good luck.

Well a buddy was over this morning....Looks like some front frame work is needed..........other than that all is good so far. Drivers side frame front is bad...pass side is starting to go. I did well considering everythings there and it was running in Oct. this year and scored a one piece rear spoiler.......he tossed it in. He has a few more odd and ends. Called me last nite........all is good. Didnt no the frame was bad on drivers side. Definately no hard feelings. Hes not the maint. type guy...more like the add oil, put gas in and drive it...Thanks for all the replys. Definately not going to make any major decisions but it looks like its going to see the road............:cheers: Of course..its up to the BOSS. LOL

I got one new in 76.Almost bought a Spirit of 76 Dart, Red/White/Blue /6
Brother talked me into a Aspen with a 318 instead.27 years later I picked up a 80 Volare' wagon /6 at Carlise and drove it back to Nevada.Shoulda kept the wagon.
Hope to own another some day....

Looks like it staying.......wife and i chatted and we are thinking on selling the rims..(have stock that will fit) and a few more extra things to help fix the frame up....A buddy is willing to help out with the welding.:cheers:

The car looks great with cragers, might want to keep them

My 77 aspen had factory 5 spoke but I ended up with 15x8 deep cragers on the rear and 14x6 on front, loved the look

Looks like you have a plan

-
Back